1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

46R Recent Brioni 100% Cashmere 3 Button Mult-Color Small Check Gingham Sports Coat - Double Vent -

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by MiamiRedSkin, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiRedSkin

MiamiRedSkin Senior member

Hi All,
    Here is just a gorgeous sports coat for sale from Brioni - A 100% Pure Cashmere Tagged Size 44R (see measurements below) in a beautiful Multi-Color small gingham "Nomentano " Style. The rolled shoulders are absolutely perfect with minimal padding for a great silhouette. This coat is in nearly new condition - you can see I just ripped off the price tag from Neiman Marcus and kept it in my closet. It's a shame this hasn't been worn much so it is in need of a new owner. You can wear this with literally every combination and I guarantee you will get at least 3 compliments anywhere you go with this thing. Styles like this explode on eBay but much rather offer it up here first.

Measruements
    23.5" from pit to pit
    25" from shoulder seam to end of cuff
    20" from shoulder to shoulder
    32" from BOC to end of coat

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.