1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

46 and 48rs -- check out hrhandrew's auctions

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by johnnynorman3, Oct 4, 2004.

1. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Distinguished Member

Our friend HRHAndrew has put up some of his incredible NWT suits on Ebay. These include a Barbera, Borrelli, and St. Andrews. Additionally, there are some sportcoats (Zegna, Oxxford) as well. Six pieces in all. Prices range from pretty good to best on Ebay -- for example, starting price for the Borrelli is $999. Since I bought the Borrelli for him, actually, I can vouch that it is an incredible suit. Just incredible.

Andrew doesn't post here anymore, so I thought I'd take it upon myself to advertise for him since I happened upon his auctions by happenstance. I'm sure he'd swing some slight deals for forum members too, though I don't want to put words in his mouth.

2. Mike C.

Mike C. Distinguished Member

First he quits the forum, then he sells all of his nice suits on eBay, what's next...?

3. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

His wife moves back in??? Sorry, couldn't resist... [​IMG] Not meant as a slight. Partially based on-er-personal experience. [​IMG]