• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

45rpm

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:slayer: (love that they still have my smiley all these years later)

me? yikes...no, those days are long gone...anonymity is the name of the game in 2020

such a wonderful shirt, probably my favorite piece from the last couple seasons

I'd love to stick around if this thread stays more active
It would be great if this thread starts to become more active, but I guess everyone has to chip in to keep it alive!

You could always crop/ edit out your face?

I don't own a lot of 45 so not a lot of post-worthy stuff, unfortunately. I'm always on the lookout if anyone is thinking about moving any large pieces (5 or 6 depending on the fit). Here's a cross-post of a 45 jacket I have.

A5BD8134-FFD6-4BFA-A1C5-B43C85321E4F.jpeg

60BBD54C-90C5-4FFB-A5CF-3C88D2BA079A.jpeg

Not Carl

Reaction score
It would be great if this thread starts to become more active, but I guess everyone has to chip in to keep it alive!

You could always crop/ edit out your face?

I don't own a lot of 45 so not a lot of post-worthy stuff, unfortunately. I'm always on the lookout if anyone is thinking about moving any large pieces (5 or 6 depending on the fit). Here's a cross-post of a 45 jacket I have.

View attachment 1443808
View attachment 1443809

No waywt's from me, sorry. There might be some from way back in the day but hopefully I deleted those, haha.

I'll post a few of my current favorite pieces though. The long sleeve has been worn hard and put away wet as the expression goes. Probably close to 4-500 wears and gotta be maybe 50 washes at this point, I lived in this thing during college, indigo still undefeated. Scarf is so soft and goes with everything. Cardigan is Santa Fe creeping into my life. Red button up is date night shirt and the cream floral is arguably my favorite of all my 45rpm pieces.

IMG_1063.jpg
IMG_1065.jpg
IMG_1064.jpg
IMG_1062.jpg
IMG_1061.jpg

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
45R is the store I've walked into the most without buying anything. Everything looks beautiful and comfortable but the prices make it hard to justify for me.

For those of you who have several pieces, what's your take after a few months of wear?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No waywt's from me, sorry. There might be some from way back in the day but hopefully I deleted those, haha.

I'll post a few of my current favorite pieces though. The long sleeve has been worn hard and put away wet as the expression goes. Probably close to 4-500 wears and gotta be maybe 50 washes at this point, I lived in this thing during college, indigo still undefeated. Scarf is so soft and goes with everything. Cardigan is Santa Fe creeping into my life. Red button up is date night shirt and the cream floral is arguably my favorite of all my 45rpm pieces.

View attachment 1443844 View attachment 1443846 View attachment 1443845 View attachment 1443843 View attachment 1443842
Great post! I love seeing the wear on those indigo pieces

Not Carl

Reaction score
45R is the store I've walked into the most without buying anything. Everything looks beautiful and comfortable but the prices make it hard to justify for me.

For those of you who have several pieces, what's your take after a few months of wear?
Few months of wear regarding...jeans? Tough to say, my sorahikos haven't gotten wear in years but they are wonderful jeans. T-Shirts? The wear amazingly, see below. I can't recommend something like this enough Star Tee

Those look to be around 2014/15.

Great post! I love seeing the wear on those indigo pieces

Yeah the indigo dyed tees are a personal fave.

IMG_1214.jpg

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone seen the Autumn 2020 lookbook yet? Or is the website the first place it's published?

Shirts Anderson

Reaction score

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Everything I have from 45r will outlast me and fought over by my kids. The best product made by any brand, ever IMO.

brianlzf

Reaction score
Hey all! Selling a 45r grey tweed sport coat in size 3 with fabric from Lovat Mill. Fits like a small/slim-medium, unfortunately now too small for me. Looking for $250 shipped. I have a listing up on Grailed for more info.

Attachments

• IMG_2231.jpg
    IMG_2231.jpg
    398.2 KB · Views: 265

DoubleDouble

Reaction score
Alas, the Black Friday sale seems to be on stuff from old seasons, and a lot of stuff is sold out already! Are people eyeing anything?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alas, the Black Friday sale seems to be on stuff from old seasons, and a lot of stuff is sold out already! Are people eyeing anything?
I was looking at the Double Woven Cotton Madras Shirt & SA Cotton Chino Pants, but sadly both sold out in my size.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads