• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

45rpm

FlowableFill

Reaction score
So the shirt I wanted was sold out in all the U.S. stores but available in Japan. So I used zenmarket and the total cost with shipping to the U.S. was about $80 less than what the shirt was selling for in the U.S. stores. No returns though...

DoubleDouble

Reaction score
1632516144263.png

Does anyone know if this tag is legit? Haven't seen it elsewhere.

DoubleDouble

Reaction score
yep just old. there is no such thing as fake 45.
Hey! speaking of. There's this photo of you with a glorious 45rpm cardigan… can't seem to find it anymore. Do you know what I'm talking about?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey! speaking of. There's this photo of you with a glorious 45rpm cardigan… can't seem to find it anymore. Do you know what I'm talking about?
45402FFE-9A41-437A-81A2-7945520A77D5.jpeg

Looks like the same yarn/might even be the same sweater.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Such a beautiful piece! I got excited when I stumbled upon one earlier today until I realized it was the women’s version 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

DoubleDouble

Reaction score
We are looking at the same thing! but I totally didn't know there were two versions 🙈 thank god I hadn't started bidding yet.

DoubleDouble

Reaction score
Oh, I thought men's = button, women's = string.

Valfunde

Reaction score
AH, well, I'm not totally sure myself. Just saw it under the men's category.

DoubleDouble

Reaction score
Speaking of haunting my dreams...they made this yarn dyed indigo corduroy trouser a couple fall's back that was sold out in my size by the time I saw it. The fabric was amazing. I searched everywhere for something similar and came up short. Funny enough, the next season I went to my Takihyo (a Japanese fabric agent that represents a few mills that produce for 45) appointment and ended up finding a very similar quality (maybe the same) so we are running it as suit separates for this coming fall. It was one of the only things I ordered for myself ahead of time.

View attachment 793028
FYI they have a pair of indigo corduroy pants again "for the first time in 10 years". Looks like it is more workwear-y than previous iterations, but still very beautiful!
1633409924246.png

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, I gotta proxy a pair of those.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.