1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

44R Staple suits, Cheap. R. Caruso, Canali, Belvest-DROPS!!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by antirabbit, May 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antirabbit

antirabbit Well-Known Member

If you are a 44R here is your chance to get two grey and two blue suits in one fell swoop for a very good price. All could use a dry cleaning, all issues are described below.
    The Grey suits are Adriano and Sons (R, Caruso) and Belvest
    The Blues are Canali (European version, much slimmer), and Givinchey
    I would be willing to sell all 4 for $300.00 obo shipped Fed Ex ground. US only. No returns please.
    I will include the hangers, they are all wood with shaped shoulders.
    I will also likely throw in a handful of pocket squares and some nice ties!!
    Paypal preferred.

The measurements are as follows:

Adriano and Sons/Caruso-Gray sharkskin-Had a cut near the shoulder repaired by With out a trace here in Chicago. $100.00
    It is 3 button with a ticket pocket, sleeves are prepared for functional button holes, side vented, fairly soft shoulders with pleated sleeve heads- pants are single pleat.
    Chest-46 inches
    Sleeves-25.5
    BOC-31.5
    Shoulders-19
    Waist-18.5
    inseam-30.5 with 2 inch cuffs

Belvest-Mid/Dark charcoal, 3 button, side vented, Super 120's fabric, pants are flat front. I had the majority of the shoulder padding removed, so this is very soft shouldered. $100.00 shipped
    Chest-46 inches
    Sleeves-24 3/4 inches
    BOC-31 inches
    Shoulders-19.5 inches
    Waist-18 inches
    inseam-29 with 2+ inches to let out

Blue Suits-

Givenchy- mid blue-I love the lapel notch on this, it is high and quite open. Shoulders are very nice and makes for a great business suit. It is three button and side vented. $75.00 shipped
    Chest-46 inches
    Sleeves-25.5 (I had the sleeves taken in, there are three buttons on the sleeves)
    BOC-31.5 inches
    Shoulders-19 inches
    Waist-18.25
    Inseam-29.5 (with 2 inch cuffs)

Canali-Classic Navy, this suit has some issues, jacket has a lining tear near the vents, needs a good cleaning, 2 button side vents. Not the typical canali, this is not over built and is a very very nice suit. Pants are fairly slim and tapered. There is a little bit of shine around the pockets, not much,but it is there. $75.00 shipped
    Chest-46 inches
    Sleeves-25
    BOC-31.5
    Shoulders-19.5
    Waist-18
    Inseam-30

Last edited: May 24, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.