1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

44R Staple suits, Cheap. R. Caruso, Canali, Belvest-DROPS!!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by antirabbit, May 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antirabbit

antirabbit Senior member

If you are a 44R here is your chance to get two grey and two blue suits in one fell swoop for a very good price. All could use a dry cleaning, all issues are described below.
    The Grey suits are Adriano and Sons (R, Caruso) and Belvest
    The Blues are Canali (European version, much slimmer), and Givinchey
    I would be willing to sell all 4 for $300.00 obo shipped Fed Ex ground. US only. No returns please.
    I will include the hangers, they are all wood with shaped shoulders.
    I will also likely throw in a handful of pocket squares and some nice ties!!
    Paypal preferred.

The measurements are as follows:

Adriano and Sons/Caruso-Gray sharkskin-Had a cut near the shoulder repaired by With out a trace here in Chicago. $100.00
    It is 3 button with a ticket pocket, sleeves are prepared for functional button holes, side vented, fairly soft shoulders with pleated sleeve heads- pants are single pleat.
    Chest-46 inches
    Sleeves-25.5
    BOC-31.5
    Shoulders-19
    Waist-18.5
    inseam-30.5 with 2 inch cuffs

Belvest-Mid/Dark charcoal, 3 button, side vented, Super 120's fabric, pants are flat front. I had the majority of the shoulder padding removed, so this is very soft shouldered. $100.00 shipped
    Chest-46 inches
    Sleeves-24 3/4 inches
    BOC-31 inches
    Shoulders-19.5 inches
    Waist-18 inches
    inseam-29 with 2+ inches to let out

Blue Suits-

Givenchy- mid blue-I love the lapel notch on this, it is high and quite open. Shoulders are very nice and makes for a great business suit. It is three button and side vented. $75.00 shipped
    Chest-46 inches
    Sleeves-25.5 (I had the sleeves taken in, there are three buttons on the sleeves)
    BOC-31.5 inches
    Shoulders-19 inches
    Waist-18.25
    Inseam-29.5 (with 2 inch cuffs)

Canali-Classic Navy, this suit has some issues, jacket has a lining tear near the vents, needs a good cleaning, 2 button side vents. Not the typical canali, this is not over built and is a very very nice suit. Pants are fairly slim and tapered. There is a little bit of shine around the pockets, not much,but it is there. $75.00 shipped
    Chest-46 inches
    Sleeves-25
    BOC-31.5
    Shoulders-19.5
    Waist-18
    Inseam-30

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 24, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.