• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

43r Southwick for Epaulet Dove Grey Estrato 3-piece New and Unworn

43r Southwick for Epaulet Dove Grey Estrato 3-piece New and Unworn

Sartorium

Reaction score
Sartorium submitted a new resource:

43r Southwick for Epaulet Dove Grey Estrato 3-piece New and Unworn - What is the tagline for. Who needs this box.

Selling a beautiful unworn Southwick for Epaulet suit from the February ends for friends. Ordered because I had put on a little weight and panicked about having one in the chamber for summer weddings, promptly cured my french fry addiction and lost 20 lbs. I could have it taken in but I have enough suits that fit me at this weight and I'd rather rehome it and polish up other spots in my wardrobe.

The fabric is Dove Grey Estrato, described as a four-season fabric. Nuovo Jacket in a 43r, Nico...
Read more about this resource...

Sartorium

Reaction score

Sartorium

Reaction score

Sartorium

Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 54 17.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 107 34.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 92 29.5%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 34 10.9%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 3.8%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%