• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

42R NWT Cifonnelli suit on Ebay

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These suits are awesome. But, it's a relatively unknown name and thus has trouble selling. I had an absolutely gorgeous DB suit, NWT, Super 180s - no kidding. MSRP was off the charts, and I had to list it about half a dozen time before it finally sold for around $600. Your average Joe knows the name Brioni. He doesn't know the name Cifonnelli. Thus, these suits have trouble. The quality is absolutely fantastic.

jester

Reaction score
That is good looking, and in my size too. Good price.

Unfortunately it's too similar to a suit I already have. Grr.

marc237

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sizing and fit question: I can wear from a 42R (mostly American cut stuff) to a 44R (such as an Isaia sport coat I tried on - I needed the 44 to prevent unsightly bulging in the upper sleeves ad tightness under the arms.)

Would you think the 42R Cifonelli to run too small? Thanks.

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
 I had an absolutely gorgeous DB suit, NWT, Super 180s - no kidding.  MSRP was off the charts, and I had to list it about half a dozen time before it finally sold for around $600. Â
Was this a double breasted (either chocolate or grey) from Saks. I saw them but they did not have them in my size 42R. -

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(zjpj83 @ 23 Dec. 2004, 08:40) Â I had an absolutely gorgeous DB suit, NWT, Super 180s - no kidding. Â MSRP was off the charts, and I had to list it about half a dozen time before it finally sold for around $600. Â
Was this a double breasted (either chocolate or grey) from Saks. Â I saw them but they did not have them in my size 42R. -
Yes, it was a light gray.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.