1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

42R NWT Cifonnelli suit on Ebay

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by johnnynorman3, Dec 23, 2004.

1. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

Cifonelli suit You rarely see these NWT on Ebay, especially one that is actually wearable.

2. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

These suits are awesome. But, it's a relatively unknown name and thus has trouble selling. I had an absolutely gorgeous DB suit, NWT, Super 180s - no kidding. MSRP was off the charts, and I had to list it about half a dozen time before it finally sold for around $600. Your average Joe knows the name Brioni. He doesn't know the name Cifonnelli. Thus, these suits have trouble. The quality is absolutely fantastic.

3. jester

jester Senior member

That is good looking, and in my size too. Good price.

Unfortunately it's too similar to a suit I already have. Grr.

4. marc237

marc237 Senior member

Sizing and fit question: I can wear from a 42R (mostly American cut stuff) to a 44R (such as an Isaia sport coat I tried on - I needed the 44 to prevent unsightly bulging in the upper sleeves ad tightness under the arms.)

Would you think the 42R Cifonelli to run too small? Thanks.

5. oscarthewild

oscarthewild Senior member

Was this a double breasted (either chocolate or grey) from Saks. I saw them but they did not have them in my size 42R. -

6. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

(zjpj83 @ 23 Dec. 2004, 08:40) Â I had an absolutely gorgeous DB suit, NWT, Super 180s - no kidding. Â MSRP was off the charts, and I had to list it about half a dozen time before it finally sold for around $600. Â
    Was this a double breasted (either chocolate or grey) from Saks. Â I saw them but they did not have them in my size 42R. -
    Yes, it was a light gray.