1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

4 x G. Inglese Shirts 15/38

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by ezlau, Aug 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ezlau

ezlau Senior member

For sale are a bunch of G.Inglese shirts purchased from Nomanwalksalone that no longer fits me well.

The condition of all of the shirt are generally a 6-7 on a 10 scale, and are priced accordingly.

#1) Grey striped linen/cotton chambray shirt - 15/38 for $125 --> $95 ---> Make me an offer

Measurements and pics can be seen here:
    http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/grey-stripe-chambray-shirt-spread-collar.html

#2) Light blue chambray shirt - 15/38 for $125 --> $95 --->SOLD

#3) Burgundy striped shirt, handmade - 15/38 for $125 --> $95 ---> Make me an offer

Pics can be seen here:
    http://www.inglese-abbigliamento.com/en/500-shirt-line-bordeaux-g-inglese-deluxe.html

Additional note on this shirt - there is an ink stain on the left cuff, and there were some repairs done on the shirt on the placket and inner collar to fix some loose stitching from wear. See picture attached for the stain.

#4) Light blue 100% Linen shirt, handmade - 15/38 for $150 --> $125 ---> SOLD

Prices include priority shipping CONUS. PM me if you have any specific questions.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016

2. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.