1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

4 pairs of shoes (martegani, herring, cheaney) and some brooks brothers clothing...DROPS

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Quadcammer, Oct 21, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quadcammer

Quadcammer Senior member

Up for sale, 4 pairs of quality shoes and some brooks clothing. specifics as follows but note that none of the shoes come with trees and there are no refunds for fit issues. please check out the lasts and such before hand.

1. Romano Martegani Lucca 2 SOLD
    One pair in museum brown, one pair in burgundy. Both in used, but great condition, with little wear and no major scuffs or scratches.
    Size 9.5, fits more like a tight 10d
    Really nice leather on these with very interesting finish. see pics
    I'm looking for $135 for each of these, $250 for the set, plus shipping Drops: $115 each, $200 for the set.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Herring Hampstead, made by loake. Used, but good condition in a nice dark red. Added some black polish to bring out the color variations in the leather. Really nice shoes, but the last isn't great for me. Size 9F UK Asking $100 plus shipping...now $80 plus shipping>NOW $60 plus shipping

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Cheaney Ewan. These shoes have received low wear and are in generally good shape, but have some creasing issues and a gouge on the toe (pictured). The soles are in great shape and they have B.Nelson flush toe plates. Not the right shoe for me, but may be for you. Size is a 9F UK. Asking $80 plus shipping due to the toe damage. please note these have not been polished, it might help to cover up some of the damage

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Pair of mid-dark grey 100% wool Brooks Brothers 346 pants in a 34" by 32" fitment. Pants are in great shape with no defects, but are fuller in cut and have double pleats. These are not slim fit, so I'd like to part with them. Great traditional look with the 1.25" cuff. $20 plus shipping

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Any questions or if you need more pics, let me know.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
  2. mixedmajik

mixedmajik Senior member

No shipping to canada? And its leather soles?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.