1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

4 meters NMWA Special Edition Run of Minnis houndstooth flannel 0656

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by niclam, Nov 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niclam

niclam Member

Hello,

I am selling the 4 meters I bought for myself of the NMWA special run of Minnis flannel as I am unlikely to use it in the foreseeable future. It is still in its original shipping box which it never left.
    I am just trying to recoup my investment and selling at cost ($115 per meter x 4 meters = $460).
    Shipping is on top (at actual cost again, I am in NYC).

More details can be found here
    http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/special-edition-run-of-minnis-houndstooth-flannel-0656.html

This is a firm price and I am only selling the entire length.
    Payment through Paypal using the friend option to avoid fees.
    If it does not sell here, I will put it on ebay at $540 to account for ebay/paypal fees (my ebay profile is http://www.ebay.com/usr/niclam75).

Thanks for looking
    Nicolas

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
  2. razl

razl Senior member

3. niclam

niclam Member

Thanks for the include!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.