1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

4/3 DROP! Shoe Closet Cleaning - Edward Green & Crockett & Jones for RL, Grenson

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jreigen, Mar 7, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jreigen

jreigen Distinguished Member

I'm clearing out a few pairs of shoes that haven't been getting any wear lately. All were purchased new by me, always stored with shoe trees, worn sparingly in a rotation of about 40 pairs and in excellent condition. Shoe trees not included, but original boxes will be included. (Some of the boxes are a bit beat up) Prices include USPS Priority to the US, pm for shipping elsewhere.

I'll be adding at least a couple more pairs over the weekend.

1) Edward Green for Ralph Lauren size 10.5/11, 888 last, burnished hazel. Worn about 5 times. Retail around $1,300, asking $525. NOW $500

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2) Edward Green for Ralph Lauren size 10/10.5, 888 last, Edwardian Antique, worn about 5 - 10 times. Retail around $1,300, asking $525. NOW $500

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3) Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren, size 10.5 US, beechnut calf, I believe these are made to C&J's handgrade standards. Worn about 15 to 20 times. Asking $235 SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4) Grenson size 9.5 UK (10.5 US), walnut calf and suede longwings, worn no more than 3 times. Retail $400. Asking $150 SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 044.JPG
      044.JPG
      File size:
      4.2 MB