1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

3sixteen SL-100X, 32W unhemmed, worn 3x

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by brozek, Dec 6, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brozek

brozek Senior member

These are just too tight in the thighs for me, and from what I've read after buying them, the denim 3sixteen uses isn't going to stretch as much as I hoped. They've been worn about three times and are just starting to show the smallest amount of wear - really just a little light blue at the corners of the pockets and a couple of the other seams (you can see the extent of the wear in the second pic below). I'm asking $110 shipped (conus, USPS priority with delivery confirmation). Thanks!

Measurements: 34" waist, 11.25" front rise, 37" inseam, 12" thigh, 8.5" knee, 8" leg opening.

2. brozek

brozek Senior member

Price drop to $100 shipped

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.