3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kiya, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Captain Winky

Captain Winky Senior member

The ST-210 was always indigo denim with a black resin coating.

That's what I thought, but on the 3sixteen site it references black denim. Wasn't sure if that had changed or something.

2. ajchen

ajchen Affiliate Vendor

That's what I thought, but on the 3sixteen site it references black denim. Wasn't sure if that had changed or something.

I can see how that wording was confusing.... it's been rearranged to read a bit more clearly. Thanks for the heads up.

3. Munchy

Munchy Active Member

Just an update...
    I've been exclusively wearing my ST-210's since I got them from Self Edge in NY first week of April and I love them. I only wear them 2 days a week since I wear a uniform for work but whatever... The only blue peeking through so far would be where I cuffed them and I trample over them with my shoes. Love the fit tho!

4. aj_del

aj_del Senior member

Anyone have any pics of the grey denims ? Thinking of getting one but haven't come across any pics ...

5. hnlax

hnlax Senior member

any place in southern california to try these on? i noticed suru as a stockist, but i called them and they said they don't carry 3sixteen denim.

also, i'm a 31 in apc ns and 33 in kmw rockers. how should i size the ST? i know consensus would probably say a 33, but i can't figure out stretch of these by reading this thread

6. Captain Winky

Captain Winky Senior member

any place in southern california to try these on? i noticed suru as a stockist, but i called them and they said they don't carry 3sixteen denim.

also, i'm a 31 in apc ns and 33 in kmw rockers. how should i size the ST? i know consensus would probably say a 33, but i can't figure out stretch of these by reading this thread

Supposedly Revolve on Melrose stocks them. Also, I know Barney's in NY does, not sure about BH.

7. markdc

markdc Senior member

Quick question--how large do the t-shirts run? For someone who wants a regular/slim fit (not baggy) and usually wears a medium, what size should is recommended?

Thanks!

8. PhantomLimb

PhantomLimb New Member

I normally wear M in shirts as well and the M from 3sixteen fits me perfectly (nice slim fit).. A good reference would be American apparel, they seem to fit about the same as 3sixteen in my experience.

9. PeterParker

PeterParker Senior member

10. sazon

sazon Senior member

wow - those are beautiful. congrats. how often did u wear them/wash them?

11. brozeus

brozeus Senior member

Maybe its still too early, but do you guys think the duffle coat will be back for FW 10? (hopefully the fix the issue with the pockets not matching up)

I wish I woulda picked it up last year...

12. Froosh

Froosh Senior member

I never read about this, what exactly was the problem with the pockets?

Maybe its still too early, but do you guys think the duffle coat will be
    back for FW 10? (hopefully the fix the issue with the pockets not matching up)

13. ajchen

ajchen Affiliate Vendor

Maybe its still too early, but do you guys think the duffle coat will be back for FW 10? (hopefully the fix the issue with the pockets not matching up)

It's not too early to ask - the duffel coat will be returning this Fall in new colors, since we sold out of them so quickly last season. We'll let you know when it's available, but plan for middle to late September.

14. Froosh

Froosh Senior member

Hi AJ, is it possible to get measurements for the duffel?

It's not too early to ask - the duffel coat will be returning this Fall in new colors, since we sold out of them so quickly last season. We'll let you know when it's available, but plan for middle to late September.

15. BubblyMasquerade

BubblyMasquerade Senior member

lol nice dodge