3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kiya, Apr 27, 2009.

1. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

it might not be epic, but it looks good and fits well

2. nonissue

nonissue Senior member

the fades are actually decent, but they look a size or two too big. probably would have more whiskering if they were sized right.

3. givemefive

givemefive Senior member

^lol

they look good dude

4. wagthesam

wagthesam Senior member

Just a heads up, sydneys in Toronto is selling 3sixteens 's for around 130. The indigo is sold out but theres plenty of gray and black.

5. robertorex

robertorex Senior member

the fades are actually decent, but they look a size or two too big. probably would have more whiskering if they were sized right.

It's a different kind of fade. A size down could have given the super contrasty whiskering, but this is more of a vintage fade that isn't bad at all.

6. nonissue

nonissue Senior member

^lol

they look good dude

I'm just looking at all that extra room in the upperthight/crotch/knee areas and thinking that he could have gone down. I'm not one of those people that harps on about how skinny everything is, I rock straight leg on a regular basis.

7. pronxs

pronxs Senior member

Just a heads up, sydneys in Toronto is selling 3sixteens 's for around 130. The indigo is sold out but theres plenty of gray and black.

someone proxy please? size 33/34.

8. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

I'm just looking at all that extra room in the upperthight/crotch/knee areas and thinking that he could have gone down. I'm not one of those people that harps on about how skinny everything is, I rock straight leg on a regular basis.

idk yo

You can see the contours of person wearing the jeans clearly while at the same time they look very comfortable. The extra material at the knee is actually there not because they are too big, but because they are relatively close to the skin and the friction holds the denim up a bit.

Just because he CAN go down a size, doesn't mean it would produce a better fit.

just playin d.a.

9. asnradeon8

asnradeon8 Active Member

Ugh. Seems like the popular trend right now is to raise prices on denimz. 3sixteens on Self Edge jumped $15 to 195.

10. APK

APK Senior member

Ouch. I was going to jump on a pair of these when they got back in stock, too. I know that's "only" a $20 jump from the prices last year, but at nearly $200, you would almost be better off considering something from the next level of denim.

11. kiya

kiya Brand Representative Affiliate Vendor

It's only a $15 jump and we didn't decide to raise our prices, 3sixteen raised their wholesale cost.
    If it makes any difference they've gotten the production of these down so well that it'd still be hard to find a jean with this hardware/fabric at this cost.

12. APK

APK Senior member

When's the restock of these due, anyway?

13. ajchen

ajchen Affiliate Vendor

When's the restock of these due, anyway?

Two weeks.

14. splattered

splattered Senior member

I got into dry denim because i was intrigued by the fades aspect, but after wearing them i'm more about the quality, classic look, and fit than anything else. If i don't get super fades out of my raws for whatever reason it won't kill me.

15. MortimerHobbs

MortimerHobbs Member

Just to clarify, I got the smallest size they had, which is about half a size larger than my true waist. But I actually don't like jeans to be skin tight around my thighs. It's not an attractive look imo. I always wear em a bit lower on my hips which creates the extra room in the crotch and the extra room at the knees.
    I'm content with the way they've faded. I was just wondering if anyone has some with a more drastic appearence.