• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by asnradeon8
Any info on what 3sixteen jean the model is wearing in this picture?

Looks like it would look great with some sperrys..

If they're 3sixteen jeans then they're the ST-100x mode, their slim cut.
It's currently available in a raw selvedge indigo or black coated denim:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...index&cPath=82

Jerm

Reaction score
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/002...jpg?1261668756

Do those pockets have hand warmers behind them?
Not that it matters, since this is sold out everywhere.
frown.gif

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah, they do. I didn't realize it until you said something. FWIW, it's only slightly more comfortable to use them instead of the pockets, since they're pretty low down.

Give Extra Butter in NY a call (516.632.5150). Ask for Jason. I don't know what their stock is like, but I ordered mine on Monday, so there's a chance they still have something in stock depending on your size.

Najee D.

Reaction score

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
After a couple evenings out wearing the duffel, I can say that the material compensates for its lack of thickness. A thermal in 25-ish degree weather worked out fine. It's 12 degrees out right now and I felt a bit colder, but that was because I only had a tee under the coat. Moreover, I only really felt the coldness wear my arms were exposed by the shirt.

So you'll definitely want to wear at least long sleeves with this thing in cold weather. Something like a knit should be perfect. The length of the coat and the tall collar really help shield you from cutting winds.

JL77

Reaction score
The 3sixteen & Self Edge Denim Contest
DCflyer.jpg
Since 3sixteen launched our denim at Self Edge a little under a year ago, we have sold hundreds of pairs of jeans to many satisfied customers. We decided to hold a denim contest in order to create a gallery of photos documenting the aging qualities of the denim. We announced this contest across all of the forum boards that we frequent and that support our businesses, but it is open to anyone who has put some serious wear into their SL’s or ST’s and want to show off their fades. All rules and details are below. - All photo submissions are due by January 30th to [email protected]. You can include fit pictures and detail shots, but submissions must be limited to 4 images. We will not judge e-mails that include more than 4 images. Also include a scan of your Self Edge receipt or your order number as proof that you purchased it from one of the Self Edge stores. You can also include information about your experience wearing the denim; how many soaks, where you traveled in your jeans, how you got that giant hole in the leg from dropping your bike, etc. Please include your name and your forum handle(s). We will be posting some of our favorite submissions across all the forums. - 3sixteen and Self Edge will judge the submissions and will announce and notify the winner in February. The winner will be given one pair of jeans of his or her choice from Self Edge and a $200 gift certificate to shop.3sixteen.com. Thanks for looking and participating everyone! Good luck!

poena

Reaction score
any restock in the size 28s soon?

if i currently wear size 27 APC NS will the 28 SL fit about the same?

thanks!

oh and are there any discount codes for the tanner belt?

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i dont knw if anyone has mentioned this, but i just realised that 3sixteen has grey jeans in their site. wonder why selfedge doesnt sell it.

any comparison with n&f greys?

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pronxs
i dont knw if anyone has mentioned this, but i just realised that 3sixteen has grey jeans in their site. wonder why selfedge doesnt sell it.

any comparison with n&f greys?

We have them at the New York store, you can place a phone order if you'd like, shipping is still free and sizing is the same as the rest of the denim line.

ajchen

Reaction score
For those who didn't catch it, there was a nice writeup on 3sixteen in NY Magazine's fashion blog, The Cut. It also came with a preview of our SS10 lookbook which was shot by Dan Chen at the Ace Hotel in NYC:

http://www.nymag.com/daily/fashion/2..._3sixteen.html

Also, here's a video that we released earlier this week. It's the second installment in an ongoing series called "A Day with 3sixteen." In it, our good friend and videographer Sarah Krusen followed us for a day and captured what it's like from her perspective.

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** me, I wish I had that duffel. Too bad I just bought a winter coat.. that thing looks awesome
frown.gif

rzarector36

Reaction score
Ok I need some help, if i'm in the wrong place just let me know please. I'm interested in buying the SL-200x black denim, I can't decide what size to get. I have a pair of APC rescues size 31 that I have been wearing for a while but I still think they are a little too tight around my thigh( I am skinny but kinda have fat thighs). I'm 6', like 160 lbs

I want them to fit a little looser than the rescues I have, I was thinking getting a 33 in SL-200x??

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Racove
quality looks great, but they don't look slim fitting at all

that is pretty slim man. Any slimmer and you wouldn't be able to fit it on anyone besides anorexics.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads