3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kiya, Apr 27, 2009.

1. PeterParker

PeterParker Senior member

I really like the way those look... how do you avoid the weird bunching in the front of the leg? My jeans seem to really bunch around the knee and all up the shin it bothers the hell out of me... I cuff em to what my inseam should be and they sort of rise up a bit and the knee and shin look a lil funny to me. I can pull them back down but they dont wanna stay. Not only that but the calves seem to poof out on the sides a bit and i havent even had them hemmed (has happened to me w hemmed jeans)
    Are you referring to the SL or ST cut? The pair pictured above is the SL, which I find looks better cuffed or hemmed to length. I tried stacking with them, but it just doesn't work with how full the cut is through the legs. I've worn them cuffed almost since day one, and this is how they have settled.

If you're talking about the ST, the first lot(s?) of them were slightly bootcut in some sizes, not by much but it's noticeable. Is this what you mean by the calves "poof"ing out?

^did those stretch a lot or did you buy them big? i like how they faded but looks like a little too big or something
    Stretching was minimal on these, maybe 0.5" max in all dimensions, but they shrink back with each wash (obviously they stretch back out with wear). This pair is sized down 2 (32" true waist wearing tagged 30); however, these are from lot 001 which were cut slightly fuller through the thighs than that later lots. They also look bigger in those photos because it only shows the lower half of my body and my legs are pretty short. This is a better representation of how they fit:

[​IMG][​IMG]

They aren't the slimmest fitting jean, but they are easily the most comfortable and versatile pair I own. I've worn them for everything from working on my car to nights out on the town. I was planning on starting a new pair of denim once these hit the 1 year mark, but it's going to be tough putting these away as my "go-to" jeans.

2. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

no your right these new pics are better.

it must have been the angle, etc. i like those ... no need for EVERY pair to be skin tight. nice fades!

3. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

Wow I need to throw up fit pics of my 210s, they deserve that much. My favorite article of clothing I have currently, but the black coating is coming off too fast for me. [​IMG]

4. hbornste

hbornste Member

to those who have purchased the jeans: would you say the construction quality is on par with more expensive Japanese brands? Thanks.

5. kiya

kiya Brand Representative Affiliate Vendor

to those who have purchased the jeans: would you say the construction quality is on par with more expensive Japanese brands? Thanks.

They're better than a pair of AW jeans, i know that much.

6. nonissue

nonissue Senior member

They're better than a pair of AW jeans, i know that much.

aaahahahaha. kiya ftw.

7. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

God, I suck at taking pictures. But here's my fit on the 210. sz 29. [​IMG] My right thigh looks really weird, hmm.

8. JL77

JL77 Affiliate Vendor

Those look good Big Pun.

9. kiya

Big Pun, those look perfect.. You did lose quite a bit of weight though, didn't you? [​IMG]

10. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

11. crisp24

crisp24 Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm about to purchase a 3sixteen double wrap leather bracelet but wanted to ask about sizing. My wrist measures 6.75" with the tape wrapped tightly around. Should i go for the small 16.5" size or 17.2" size if I am looking to purchase the SE version?

I don't want the bracelet to be too loose, but I'm not sure if I should account for thickness of the leather. Can anyone currently with a bracelet comment?

12. kiya

Hi, I'm about to purchase a 3sixteen double wrap leather bracelet but wanted to ask about sizing. My wrist measures 6.75" with the tape wrapped tightly around. Should i go for the small 16.5" size or 17.2" size if I am looking to purchase the SE version?

I don't want the bracelet to be too loose, but I'm not sure if I should account for thickness of the leather. Can anyone currently with a bracelet comment?

If you want it to be snug (and will stretch a hair once it softens up) then go with the Small.

13. crisp24

crisp24 Well-Known Member

^^thanks for the help

14. eglbc

eglbc Senior member

i heard somewhere about a 3sixteen holiday sale. any word on this?
    reallllly wanting that duffel coat.

15. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

Hey, follow up to the abominable pics a page or two ago. I sized down one from the ST-210 34 to 33. Waist feels good, but that's without stretching. Crotch is a bit too big, and wonky.Also there's a white line circling around the right half of the top block. Looks like it could be chalk or something. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]