3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kiya, Apr 27, 2009.

1. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

wait how do you order optional leather keeper? i have the natural with brass belt ... someone enlighten me!

2. raginberriodoom

raginberriodoom Senior member

3. PeterParker

PeterParker Senior member

i was caught off guard with the quality denim 3sixteen chose to produce.

Yeah, I'm still hanging too...

Me too. Self Edge just restocked and I got paid today, but still on the edge.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Enough said.

4. obnavox3

obnavox3 Senior member

I have been wearing mine nearly non-stop since October and just washed mine for the first time. These jeans are of a much higher quality that other entry level designer jeans. What's nice about these in comparison to something like APCs or Nudies is that they don't stretch like crazy everywhere resulting in a less than ideal fit. My SL-100x jeans stretched in the waist about an inch and hardly at all in the thighs and they did not stretch in the seat like my other jeans have.

5. chronic

chronic Senior member

6. mondayc

mondayc Senior member

Enough said.
    Amazing fading, but I'm just hoping they'll be strong enough in the crotch.
    Either way, just ordered a pair of ST-210's.

7. randomkoreandude

8. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

Just got the 3Sixteen (sz 34 - fatty) ST-210 Slim Black-coated denim in the mail, and need some sizing advice: [​IMG] [​IMG] This is only my second pair of respectable denim; my size 31 APC NS has stretched out considerably, to a tad big in the waist and a lot in the knees, but it's pretty good in the top block. Should I size down one? These have a bit of room to spare in the waist and are especially big at the crotch (esp w/ it's stretching, although I suppose it won't be a huge diff), but I'm a little worried about how skinny the knee is going to be if I go down to a 33. I'm leaning towards an exchange, though...

9. mondayc

mondayc Senior member

Exchange fo sho. Maybe it's the pic, but something doesn't look right in the top block. What's your measured waist size?

10. ajchen

ajchen Affiliate Vendor

Looks like you can size down one comfortably, maybe even two. The knee doesn't look tight at all... and the waist looks entirely too big. I would try a 33 or possibly even a 32.

11. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

Exchange fo sho. Maybe it's the pic, but something doesn't look right in the top block. What's your measured waist size?

Been awhile, but probably around 35"? I figured the waist would fit or be a tad loose, according to measurements, but I guess I underestimated.

Looks like you can size down one comfortably, maybe even two. The knee doesn't look tight at all... and the waist looks entirely too big. I would try a 33 or possibly even a 32.

Yeah, kiya from SE contacted me immediately and I'm going to try a 33. Thanks for the help guys! I love the material and look, so hopefully I can find a pair that fits.

12. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

Biggest clue they are too large is "room to spare in the waist".

13. splattered

splattered Senior member

[​IMG][​IMG]

Enough said.

I really like the way those look... how do you avoid the weird bunching in the front of the leg? My jeans seem to really bunch around the knee and all up the shin it bothers the hell out of me... I cuff em to what my inseam should be and they sort of rise up a bit and the knee and shin look a lil funny to me. I can pull them back down but they dont wanna stay. Not only that but the calves seem to poof out on the sides a bit and i havent even had them hemmed (has happened to me w hemmed jeans)

14. randomkoreandude

^did those stretch a lot or did you buy them big? i like how they faded but looks like a little too big or something

15. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

I think you're just going to have to keep wearing the starch out of them to help them settle. Anything that is stiff as fuck and touches skin seems to bunch up.