3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kiya, Apr 27, 2009.

1. JKISSI

JKISSI Senior member

And BBSLM I have saw these glasses in person, well the samples for what they werre using and its pretty nice man , design, quality and all. Like everyone said in this thread they did respond though my brother

Epaulet I Agree!

2. user7

user7 Senior member

any 3sixteen stockists in manhattan? specifically, the jeans? more specifically, the black coated?

thanks

3. kiya

kiya Brand Representative Affiliate Vendor

any 3sixteen stockists in manhattan? specifically, the jeans? more specifically, the black coated?

thanks

There's a stockist actually opening up in Manhattan in late July.. you'll be able to get all your 3sixteen needs filled there shortly.

4. user7

user7 Senior member

thanks for the info kiya. Could you share the name/location?

Also, do you know if the black coated jeans will still be around by then? ie, are they a limited run? I wish I could just buy from you now, but I need to try them on in person.

5. ajchen

ajchen Affiliate Vendor

User7, we are running low on the ST-210's but will be running more for the Fall. We still have a roll of black coated denim that we are using but it won't be around forever. You can be sure that there will be availability in the coming months.

6. IGF-1

IGF-1 Senior member

Will the grey raw be in stock before the contest ends?

i also really like the look of the denim, although the fit looks almost skinny for my tastes...and i'd need the longer inseam

7. dls6128

dls6128 Senior member

thanks

Epaulet stocks 3sixteen, though I'm not sure about black coated (they don't have all their stock listed online). Give them a call - Mike will definitely be able to help you out.

8. kixslf

kixslf Senior member

3sixteen ST 210 - 2 weeks - 1 hour long rain soaked bike ride [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. kixslf

kixslf Senior member

Sam's Selvedge SL since December - 2 or 3 washes [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Doin' Fine.

Doin' Fine. Senior member

Anyone besides me seen the 3sixteen X Sabre Vision besides me? Prolly too hypebeasty for everyone's tastes. Only place I've seen them is Extra Butter, hehe...

11. BBSLM

BBSLM Senior member

I think you definitely need new frames.
    You obviously can't read.
    They replied with what the glasses were publicly already.

you mean this post from a month ago?

http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...6&postcount=54

the fact that they designed them is pretty obvious. that doesnt help. 'more info' is exactly what i was asking for and never got. a simple reply to my pm would have been nice, but i didnt get one. like i said, i wont be buying anything from this brand.

12. Razele

Razele Senior member

Wow man, you are really high maintenance.

13. JL77

JL77 Affiliate Vendor

the fact that they designed them is pretty obvious. that doesnt help. 'more info' is exactly what i was asking for and never got. a simple reply to my pm would have been nice, but i didnt get one. like i said, i wont be buying anything from this brand.

Not sure who you PM'd but if you have any questions shoot em over and I'll try to help. It's difficult to keep up with all the questions that arise on internet forums. If not, no worries.

Kix - both evo pics of denim look great!

3sixteen is now available at Blackbird as well, for those still looking for the jackets. They also have seersucker utility shirts and cardigans available in store.

14. ajchen

ajchen Affiliate Vendor

BBSLM, apologies - I just saw the PM. I'm used to having message boards email me when I get one, but I guess I didn't set it up properly to do so at Styleforum. We do our best to keep up to date with customer questions, so my fault on that.

The most ironic part of this whole discussion is that the glasses you were interested in aren't even made by us. (These ones, right? http://bit.ly/GJvaC) They're just some generic frames that belong to our model. The ones that are in the Fall09 sneak peeks are made by us and are the ones that are still being tweaked.

Sorry for all the confusion everyone.

15. kixslf

kixslf Senior member

you mean this post from a month ago?

http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...6&postcount=54

chilllllaaaxx