1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

38R Mexx Navy Blue 3B suit like new

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by EL72, Oct 13, 2006.

1. EL72

EL72 Senior member

This is nice suit by Mexx in Navy Blue in size 38R. I bought this a 2-3 years ago while traveling, wore it twice on a trip and never again. I was slimmer then and the pants don't fit me anymore and it's not quite my style. It's in like new, mint condition. It's single-breasted, 3 button with a center vent. Made in Hungary and fabric is a mix of 52% polyester, 43% wool and 5% lycra. Pants are flat-front, slim fitting and with j front pockets. It's no Kiton but it works well as a suit for going out at night or for someone who needs a classic navy suit for occasional wear.

Measurements are:
    - shoulders (across back) = 18"
    - chest (b/w armpits) = 41"
    - waist (middle coat button) = 39"
    - Length (bottom of collar) = 31"
    - Pants waist = 32"
    - Inseam (no cuffs) = 30.5" (with 1" to let out)

Retail was $400 on this and I am asking $50 including shipping anywhere in North America (overseas extra) or make me an offer. PM or email me for paypal details.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. EL72

EL72 Senior member

Any offers on this mint condition suit?