• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

38r borrelli suit on e-bay

shoefan

Reaction score
I would buy it, but unfortunately, it's not my size.... Anyone who is a 38R, you should seriously consider this suit. It's arguably the equal of a Kiton, and when do you see a NWT Kiton for this price? Note that the jacket has a pretty high button stance, and also that the color is a fairly light gray. I've inspected the Borrelli suits, and even bought one from yoox (but returned it due to fit), and they're wonderfully tailored. Note that, in my experience, the Borrelli's are sized fairly small, more akin to a Brioni than a Kiton or Isaia, which seem to run a bit larger. Borrelli 38R suit [Note: I have no personal connection to this seller and cannot vouch for his goods or his service. Just thought folks might like a good deal.]

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy