• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

37-38" Inseam Jeans... Do they exist?

tallguy1337

Reaction score
I wear 36" But they dont go to the floor when standing, and I realized thats too short..

Do I have to stick with 36"? Do they make longer?

Also, what are some stores that say 36" but are actually longer?

Coulomb

Reaction score
samurai makes them in a 38 pre wash....

just never wash them
smile.gif

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think Ande Whall can make you a 38 inch inseam, but don't quote me on that. 36 might be the max, I don't know.

theshonen8899

Reaction score
Depends what size waist you are.
And so what if they don't go to the floor when standing? Do you prefer them that way or are you just copying the people on this forum?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Studio D'Artisans D1002's (available at BlueinGreen) are about 37" unwashed. You can keep that inseam if you stretch the jeans out after washing in cold water, and hang drying.

Diors are about 38", and are generally meant to be worn stacked, but they would be minimally stacked on you.

The Levis "stacked skinny" likewise has a really long inseam, about 37-38", iirc.

nino

Reaction score
My APC Rescues have a 37" inseam.

StevenRocks

Reaction score
Levi's makes a 38 inseam, but you'll have to find them at big & tall spcialty stores. There's another brand that does unfinished hems that might work too. I think Nordstrom carries them, but the brand name escapes me.

tallguy1337

Reaction score
My waist size in jeans is normally 32... And I'm not copying, I asked if jeans should show socks/skin when I sit down, and some people said probably not... Well since they are more fashion oriented than me, I dont want short jeans anymore =D

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by evilgeniusdan
I think Ande Whall can make you a 38 inch inseam, but don't quote me on that. 36 might be the max, I don't know.

cataloglj3.jpg

andewhall

Reaction score
Hey guys. I made a nice chap from Saskatoon a 42" inseam a while back....they almost came up to my chin!!!! Sheesh they were long. I don't really advertise but I can make longer inseams if super necessary
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks like ande is the answer.... again.
worship.gif

MrBisco

Reaction score
Originally Posted by andewhall
Hey guys. I made a nice chap from Saskatoon a 42" inseam a while back....they almost came up to my chin!!!! Sheesh they were long. I don't really advertise but I can make longer inseams if super necessary
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Ande also made me a 40" inseam (6'6"). This would be great even if the jeans were ****, but Ande's denim work is fabulous. Every day I wear Grifters I love them more and more.

By the way, ande, check out the "post your denim pics" for some wear updates!

abes77

Reaction score
Levi's makes a 38 inseam, but you'll have to find them at big & tall spcialty stores. There's another brand that does unfinished hems that might work too.
I had the same problem buying jeans. I go to www.threadsbigandtall.com They go up to 38" inseams. Been shopping there for years. Great place and good customer service.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads