• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

32W Brooks Brothers Milano Fit Plain-Front Flannel Wool Trousers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sch-

Reaction score
Up for sale is a brand new without tags pair of Brooks Brothers Milano Fit Plain-Front Flannel Wool Trousers in Medium Grey. They come from a smoke-free home and have only been worn to try on.

After taking pictures, I just now noticed that the tag says 'Madison,' but I'm almost positive these are Milano fit, as I normally wear slimmer fitting pants and these are too small.

Just for safe measure, I've uploaded a photo of a screen capture of what I bought, and here are some measurements:

Waist: 16" laid flat
Front Rise: 10 3/4" (These pants will sit high on the waist, i.e., where dress pants should)
Knee: 9"
Leg opening: 8"
Inseam: Unfinished 34" with at least 2" to let out

$180 Shipped

Attachments

Last edited:

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the inseam is unfinished, how can there be 2" to let out? Have these been hemmed?

sch-

Reaction score

If the inseam is unfinished, how can there be 2" to let out? Have these been hemmed?

They were purchased under the guise of "unfinished" on the Brooks Brothers website, but I guess that means finished with a 34" inseam with 2 inches to let out (please see attached picture). I have not had these hemmed.

Last edited:

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK, I see.........GLWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco