• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

32-35" RL Polo flannel/tweed trousers

Dewey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
can you provide rise & outseam numbers for #1 and #3 ... of the remaining pairs, those are the two that look like they might be long rise (because they were hemmed with a long inseam). these are all great looking pants. thank you. p.s. where is the non-made-in-italy pair (last one, #13) made?

drducky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will be going out of town tomorrow midday and returning on Sunday
to provide the best service, I would request that those that are interested (especially those near the top of the gray flannel list and you know who you are) and want early delivery let me know, so that I can go to the post office in the morning before my flight. I hope to be up relatively late tonight to answer remaining questions
If there isn't much interest in the riding pants (I would not be surprised), the tuxedo trousers, and what I presume to be light gray chalk strip RLPL (from the other thread), I likely will return them tomorrow

NOLA1

Reaction score
Are the tan wool flannels still available? in 35.5/33.5?

Roger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kelly, can you tell us what you have left? I've lost track.

drducky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roger
Kelly, can you tell us what you have left? I've lost track.

ok.. here goes (pics on page 1)

1. dark green / hunter green ** now SOLD **
tagged 32"waist, they measure 33"; these have a 34" inseam with 1.5" cuffs, so have 5" additional material; rise is 10.5"
composition is 82% wool / 10% Angora / 8% cashmere

3. tan wool flannel **on HOLD **
no size tag; measure 35.5"; these are hemmed at 33.5" with 1" additional; rise is 11.75"

8. light gray riding pants
these are tagged 32"; measure 34" at waist; inseam is basted (not hemmed) to 34" with 4" additional
these have brown leather trim to the front pockets and a coin pocket on the right

10. black flannel tuxedo trousers
these are tagged 40L with Corneliani label; measure 34" waist; inseam unhemmed
composition is 95% wool, 5% cashmere

14. charcoal riding pants with brown leather on the inner thigh

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Here's a free bump - I received the #5 green tweed Corneliani trousers yesterday. They're amazing - thick, plush, soft tweed, lined to the ankle.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
PM sent on the green trousers.

drducky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
green trousers are now sold
I did pick up the last pair of made in Italy flannel trousers at my source
they are tagged size 32, though I assume measure similar to the others
they are very dark gray, bordering on black
I will post measurements and pics if people want tonight when I get home
there are some non-flannel wool pants in waist 32 - mostly twills in tan and maybe gray.. price would be the same. any interest?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads