1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

31 Polo, TM Lewin, Lands' End, Lacrosse shirts, pants and jacket

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by countrysquire, Oct 22, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. countrysquire

countrysquire Senior member

I have lots of clothing here for sale:

http://imageshack.us/g/1/9822248/ (shirts)
    http://imageshack.us/g/1/9826149/ (jacket, pants and shirts)

Shirts
    Polo Ralph Lauren, Lands' End, T.M. Lewin and Lacrosse. All of these shirts are in very good condition with no visible spots or stains. Each has been professionally laundered with no starch. I lost weight and need to sell what I have to buy new shirts. I'd like to sell as many as possible to the same buyer. I charge $7 shipping per shirt or $10 shipping (via Priority Mail within the continental United States) if you get four shirts. Please send me a private message, if interested. All T.M. Lewin shirts are $12. All Polo Ralph Lauren shirts are $15. Lands' End and Lacrosse shirts are $10. In terms of sizes: Polo Ralph Lauren shirts are classic fit size medium (15 1/2 neck and 32/33 sleeve). All of the T.M. Lewin shirts are slim-fit, 15 1/2 neck and either a 32 1/2 or 32/33 sleeve. Additionally, all T.M. Lewin shirts have either a St. James or Windsor collar. The Lands' End shirts are tailored-fit, 15 1/2 neck and 32 sleeve. Lacrosse shirt is 15 1/2 neck, 33 sleeve.

Pants
    Polo Ralph Lauren blue corduroy, 5-pocket jean-style pants. Very good condition. 33 inch waist, 30 inch inseam. Asking $15.

Jacket
    Is a casual, collegiate-style jacket in like new condition, size medium. Asking $12.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012

2. countrysquire

I forgot: If you're interested, send me a private message.

3. countrysquire

Bumping .... lots still available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.