• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

30gb Black Video iPod Bundle, Otarie Slim Peacoat

elnatural

Reaction score
Prices include shipping. Pictures upon request, including me wearing the peacoat if you'd like. Though I don't fit it too well in the chest area. 30gb Video iPod - In original boxing, with manual. Includes the USB port to upload/sync. I do not have the earphones, they were broken when I got the product and I never returned them (I don't like them anyway). This bundle cames with two other accessories. One is a clear plastic case, a must-have to keep your iPod safe. (Retails for $25). And also an Accurian TV Dock. This hooks up to your TV, will play through your TV or speakers (It requires the three-output ports that are yellow, white, red.) and also charges. Has remote to change song from across room. Also has option to hook into your computer via. USB! This retails for about $40. Asking price: $225 shipped.
ipod1im8.jpg
ipod2im9.jpg
Otarie Dark Grey Peacoat - SOLD!
peacoat1lv0.jpg

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
shoulder to shoulder measurement on the peacoat please?

elnatural

Reaction score
Peacoat just sold, still have iPod and will sell ASAP, PM me any offers.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads