1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

30 Vintage Brooks Brothers 15.5 - 33 Shirts. A Bonanza!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by 89826, Jan 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 89826

89826 Senior member

[​IMG]
    When I got my first real job, I bought many Brooks shirts in size 15.5 - 33. After a little while, I figured out my true size was 15.5 - 34. I have kept those shirts hanging in my closet all these years. Around 27 years in fact. So these are shirts from the glory years of Brooks: no lining in the cuffs and collars. Before Marks and Spencer bought the company. I wish to hell that I had bought the right size and magically forgotten to wear them.

I thought about using them to make boxers, but they are too nice. They deserve a better fate.

I have 30: 6 blue ocbd (the fabric is amazing, much nicer than the current stuff), 8 pinpoint oxford cloth in blue, white, pink, and yellow, and the remainder in a mix of classic patterns and colors from that era. Most are button downs, a few have straight (tennis) collars.

The condition of almost all is pristine. One or two of the pinpoints have wear to the cuffs, but they are still entirely usable in a formal office.

I am only willing to sell these as a lot- otherwise it turns into an ordeal. All are made in the USA. If you didn't already know that, these shirts probably aren't for you. Price is $1,000, or under $35 a shirt. Shipping extra. Serious enquiries only please.

Edit: The pink pinpoint color is insanely nice.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016

2. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.