Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

30% Off At Revolve Clothing

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by scnupe7, Apr 11, 2006.

1. montecristo#4

montecristo#4 Senior member

The site is almost unusable. It is madness I tell you.

2. Ahaz

Ahaz Senior member

It annoys me to no end that when I hit the back button after looking a specific brand, it brings me to the top of the main page. I was on the 'L's damnit!

Also, this makes me throw up my hands.

[​IMG]

It's on backwards! I have that shirt in grey!

3. minya

minya Senior member

Look at the fucking size of that guy's head! Holy shit!

4. teddieriley

teddieriley Senior member

Relax fellas,

A friend of mine owns the site. He's pretty young, and he's still developing and growing the operation. It's still pretty small, although he has a ton of merchandise in inventory. I'm sure your suggestions on how to improve the site would be appreciated if you actually e-mailed the company.

But, I must say those mail models look like tools.

5. Dill

Dill Senior member

Relax fellas,

A friend of mine owns the site. He's pretty young, and he's still developing and growing the operation. It's still pretty small, although he has a ton of merchandise in inventory. I'm sure your suggestions on how to improve the site would be appreciated if you actually e-mailed the company.

I personally think they have too much merchandise. They have 100+ brands.

6. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Relax fellas,

Revolve is definitely the most comprehensive site around, and having lots of brands is a definite plus for an exclusively internet business. The demographic you are trying to reach is much wider than a brick-and-mortar. However, I think that both Goclothing and Revolve have *way* too many brands and too much inventory. They are not Bluefly or Yoox, which are sort of clearinghouses, but rather espouse a certain aesthetic. I think that Revolve, in particular, would serve itself well by halving the number of brands available. That being said, I am impressed with the depth in each brand. Personally, I'm impressed that they picked up Corpus and Nudie recently. However, if he still thinks that he is the only webstore to carry Nudie, he is sadly mistaken.

7. teddieriley

teddieriley Senior member

I must agree with DarkNWorn. Who cares if they have over 100+ brands? I don't think that is the reason you may find the website difficult to navigate. (And I wouldn't buy the reasoning that if they focused on less brands then they could improve their website). I personally don't have problems with the website, but that's probably because I'm an expert internet shopper. [​IMG] And it definitely doesn't detract from the level of service and fast shipping they provide. If you don't care for a certain brand, then just don't peruse that brand! No harm, no foul. It also seems that there is a larger focus on women's clothing as well, contributing to the immensity of their inventory.

But hell, you all have a 30% discount code. Less complaining is in order.

8. Homme

Homme Senior member

Does anyone know when this code expires?

Is there anyway to buy if you don't have a credit card [​IMG] ?

9. moosy

moosy Senior member

Does anyone know when this code expires?

Is there anyway to buy if you don't have a credit card [​IMG] ?

just buy a prepaid card

10. jet

jet Persian Bro

Relax fellas,

Do you know Mike? I have a code for 15% off if this one isn't good anymore guys.

11. wttm

wttm Senior member

do you mind posting that?
    i tried the one in this thread and its not working anymore.

12. wttm

wttm Senior member

Here you go guys, I found one that is 20% off.

lifeandstyle

Hope you guys find this useful.

13. jet

jet Persian Bro

How do you get sizing information or revolve. I can't seem to find any. Im looking at http://www.revolveclothing.com/productpages/MA-MO32.jsp.
    Any help would be appreciated

That's the tough part Bob. With me it was trial and error in the past but now I know how most brands fit. You can always try stuff on at nordstrom's as well, not sure if you have one by you. For what it's worth, I sometimes order two sizes and return the ill fitting one since shipping is free and so is return shipping so there really is no downside.

14. jeremy_ichthus

jeremy_ichthus Member

That's the tough part Bob. With me it was trial and error in the past but now I know how most brands fit. You can always try stuff on at nordstrom's as well, not sure if you have one by you. For what it's worth, I sometimes order two sizes and return the ill fitting one since shipping is free and so is return shipping so there really is no downside.

That's the beauty of places like Loemann's, Nordstrom Rack, etc. The environment makes it easy to try on all kinds of stuff and learn a lot in a short time. Sure, I'd never buy those, say, lime-green Ernest Sewn jeans I tried on at the Rack, but I'm ready to snap up the same-model jeans in a cool wash for cheap when the opportunity arises on the Internet.

15. koobalicious

koobalicious Well-Known Member

That's the beauty of places like Loemann's, Nordstrom Rack, etc. The environment makes it easy to try on all kinds of stuff and learn a lot in a short time. Sure, I'd never buy those, say, lime-green Ernest Sewn jeans I tried on at the Rack, but I'm ready to snap up the same-model jeans in a cool wash for cheap when the opportunity arises on the Internet.

ya i totally agree re: Loehmanns, etc. anyway, this code is going to break my back account - thanks haha.

p.s. on OT, did revolve ever have rock and republic or am i just imagining that?