• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

$30,000 neck tie...

archibaldleach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
“A quality tie will run you a minimum of $100,” says Brian Lipstein, president of Henry A. Davidsen, an image consultancy firm in Philadelphia. - Guess he's never heard of Hober.

Owen Meany

Reaction score
The sad reality is that some one will spend that much on this tie or, excuse me, a "work of art"......

MisterFu

Reaction score
This article is ridiculous and vulgar in the extreme.

TM79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope I see Rick Ross wearing it in his next video.

gambit50

Reaction score
3 more idiots of the world have been marked for all to see.

12345Michael54321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Recently, I've been toying with the idea of having a diamond chip glued to one of my front teeth. But my dentist isn't a famous design house, so it would only cost me about $1000.

This tie costs 30 times that, thus making it 3000% as tasteful and blingtacular.

Can someone tell me, is it okay to wear this tie with an "I'm With Stupid" t-shirt? If so, what color "I'm With Stupid" t-shirt matches the tie? I think the lack of a collar on the t-shirt would make the tie look less formal and business-like, so I could wear it more often. Also, a local automobile interior designer is willing to install a custom necktie storage compartment in my Chrysler 300, for only $2995. Do you think this is worth it? I'm afraid that if I wear the tie when I'm in the car, the seat belt would wrinkle it.

Does anyone sell a replica of this tie, with fake diamonds, so that if I'm going someplace sketchy I won't have to risk having my $30,000 tie stolen?

Please answer right away, because I have a wedding to go to tomorrow and I need to buy a tie to wear to it.

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Recently, I've been toying with the idea of having a diamond chip glued to one of my front teeth. But my dentist isn't a famous design house, so it would only cost me about $1000.

This tie costs 30 times that, thus making it 3000% as tasteful and blingtacular.

Can someone tell me, is it okay to wear this tie with an "I'm With Stupid" t-shirt? If so, what color "I'm With Stupid" t-shirt matches the tie? I think the lack of a collar on the t-shirt would make the tie look less formal and business-like, so I could wear it more often. Also, a local automobile interior designer is willing to install a custom necktie storage compartment in my Chrysler 300, for only $2995. Do you think this is worth it? I'm afraid that if I wear the tie when I'm in the car, the seat belt would wrinkle it.

Does anyone sell a replica of this tie, with fake diamonds, so that if I'm going someplace sketchy I won't have to risk having my $30,000 tie stolen?

Please answer right away, because I have a wedding to go to tomorrow and I need to buy a tie to wear to it.
I think this would be the best shirt to go with that tie.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's