• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3 strikes and WE ARE OUT!!!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I received an email for BoO. you guessed no more SFD. They were the most shocked. The reps didn't even no Sf existed. They don't want any of the stuff discounted.
So with that being said I will have my web people make a cash back system/ store credit like context. I think that coupled with my "let Mauro pay for your threads " thing it will be very nice and everyone should be happy.
There will be A LOT more to this. Scott himself is going to post or have someone post.
****'s nuts! At least I know why everything played out like it did and people are trying to fix the problem but I am not naming names because that would be snitching and you know what happend to snitches!

Please discuss

who- love the new avatar

mikejones

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
I received an email for BoO. you guessed no more SFD. They were the most shocked. The reps didn't even no Sf existed. They don't want any of the stuff discounted.
So with that being said I will have my web people make a cash back system/ store credit like context. I think that coupled with my "let Mauro pay for your threads " thing it will be very nice and everyone should be happy.
There will be A LOT more to this. Scott himself is going to post or have someone post.
****'s nuts! At least I know why everything played out like it did and people are trying to fix the problem but I am not naming names because that would be snitching and you know what happend to snitches!

Please discuss

who- love the new avatar

Can someone translate this into english? I'd even take jive, ebonics, or japanese and I think it'd be more understandeable...

Oxnard

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mikejones
Can someone translate this into english? I'd even take jive, ebonics, or japanese and I think it'd be more understandeable...
Whats hard to understand about it? Band of Outsiders found out that Styleforum was providing people with codes that allowed them to buy BoO at a discounted price. They are unhappy with this, and as such, styleforum affilliates will no longer be allowed to provide discounts on BoO items, just as Engineered Garments, Sugarcane, and others have done.

skunkworks

Reaction score
Sorry to hear, but it sounds like you got some resolution. Would be interesting to hear whether it was a big B&M account or a smaller boutique/site.

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mikejones

Ight my dude, check this out right..

my boy from BoO just holla at me and guess what ma *****, dude killed the connect. Them niggas was buggin ma dude, they didn't even know what the **** was up. They just 187 that ****.
SO it's whatever, my peoples gonna make a new hook up. We gonna bite that **** they got at context. Put that **** with the "let mauro pay for your threads" **** and errbody eating.
Someshit is gon be going down. Scott is gonna let ya know whats good.
**** is crazy! I know why **** had to go down like that but it's whatever ma dude, we gon lock that **** down. Ain't gon say who did what, nawwatimsayin, cause snitches get stitches. But you know how it is.

Holla at me.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All this **** happening at once makes me think it's an internet retailer who's the rat. Just grubbing for profits and systematically looking at all the brands you stock that they stock as well and telling the companies so that people will buy from them instead of you.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 1969
Will Scott at least give some witty "top ten" list?
crackup[1].gif
I am too excited for that guy to post here. But, damn. That **** is embarrassing. Sorry Mauro.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blackplatano

my boy from BoO just holla at me and guess what ma *****, dude killed the connect. Them niggas was buggin ma dude, they didn't even know what the **** was up. They just 187 that ****.
SO it's whatever, my peoples gonna make a new hook up. We gonna bite that **** they got at context. Put that **** with the "let mauro pay for your threads" **** and errbody eating.
**** is crazy! I know why **** had to go down like that but it's whatever ma dude, we gon lock that **** down. Ain't gon say who did what, nawwatimsayin, cause snitches get stitches. But you know how it is.

Holla at me.

worship.gif

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Mauro can work out a membership/discount card program through SF that doesn't specifiy brands that are being discounted...rather any purchase at Farinelli's and a "cash back" reward type thing that is done back of house on the total order and not on the individual item.

fosho

Reaction score

Holla at me.

Bahahaha!

Jekyll

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
All this **** happening at once makes me think it's an internet retailer who's the rat. Just grubbing for profits and systematically looking at all the brands you stock that they stock as well and telling the companies so that people will buy from them instead of you.

This.

Holla at me.

laugh.gif

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1 on now it's sounding like some ******* mean-spirited snitches are trying to bring mauro down. ******* snitches!

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Holla at me.

worship2.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads