1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

3 pairs of BNWT Vincci pants 31x36 - Loro Piana fabric £250 new

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by SimonC, Nov 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimonC

SimonC Distinguished Member

Sorry for the quick and dirty photos, I'll try and take better ones in daylight tomorrow.

I purchased these when Vincci, an upscale menswear retailer on Jermyn Street was closing down.

Double pleated, fairly classic fit. Retail was £250 a pair. Tagged as a Euro 46 / UK and US 30, but fitting slightly larger than that:

Waist 31"
    Inseam 36"
    Front rise 11"
    Back rise 16"
    Hem width 9.25"

I have:

- One pair in Loro Piana Super 100s charcoal with a milled finish
    - One pair in Loro Piana navy plain worsted
    - One pair in 'Cashmere and wool' very dark green plain worsted

They are all identical measurements and construction, made in Italy to a very good standard and from top quality cloth. Happy to offer a small discount to someone buying two or all three pairs.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.