1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

3 pairs of BNWT Vincci pants 31x36 - Loro Piana fabric £250 new

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by SimonC, Nov 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimonC

SimonC Senior member

Sorry for the quick and dirty photos, I'll try and take better ones in daylight tomorrow.

I purchased these when Vincci, an upscale menswear retailer on Jermyn Street was closing down.

Double pleated, fairly classic fit. Retail was £250 a pair. Tagged as a Euro 46 / UK and US 30, but fitting slightly larger than that:

Waist 31"
    Inseam 36"
    Front rise 11"
    Back rise 16"
    Hem width 9.25"

I have:

- One pair in Loro Piana Super 100s charcoal with a milled finish
    - One pair in Loro Piana navy plain worsted
    - One pair in 'Cashmere and wool' very dark green plain worsted

They are all identical measurements and construction, made in Italy to a very good standard and from top quality cloth. Happy to offer a small discount to someone buying two or all three pairs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.