1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

3 great, like new, Ralph Lauren size 40 starter suits for your new office job - blowout prices

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Birks and Grey Socks, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Birks and Grey Socks

Birks and Grey Socks Senior member

I have for sale 3 great Ralph Lauren starter suits for your new office job. All are in like new condition, 100% wool, and all are the same size. All are 2 button and dual vents, and have flat front pants with no cuff. All are only a couple of seasons old and worn sparingly in a rotation of 10+ suits. They are all tagged a 40S, but I'd say they fit between a S and a R, see actual measurements. S: 18.5" PP: 21.5" BoC: 29.25" Sleeves 24.25" + 1.5" Pants waist: 34 + 2" I'm asking $70 each + actual shipping cost from Canada. If you buy the whole lot, I'd drop that down to $150 for all 3. Great way to start an office job or an internship on a budget. They are all in excellent shape and have no holes, rips, or stains. [​IMG] 1) First up is a nice breezy and lightweight tan. Perfect for the summer months [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] 2) A classic dark gray with a subtle glen plaid pattern. Very nice staple suit [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] 3) A very nice mad and different dark brown in a woven pattern. The great texture makes this a sharp suit. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012

2. razl

razl Senior member

This is a great offer for some of you young pups and newbies to step your game up from the ubiquitous chinos.

Not affiliated with the op; it's just nice to see good deals for beginners on B&S too.

3. Jorgeezy

Jorgeezy Senior member

Y U NO 36/38? [​IMG]

4. aglass

aglass Well-Known Member

Killer deal. Would be all over it if the BoC was longer (I'm an L). Someone should jump on this asap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.