1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

3 great, like new, Ralph Lauren size 40 starter suits for your new office job - blowout prices

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Birks and Grey Socks, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Birks and Grey Socks

Birks and Grey Socks Senior member

I have for sale 3 great Ralph Lauren starter suits for your new office job. All are in like new condition, 100% wool, and all are the same size. All are 2 button and dual vents, and have flat front pants with no cuff. All are only a couple of seasons old and worn sparingly in a rotation of 10+ suits. They are all tagged a 40S, but I'd say they fit between a S and a R, see actual measurements. S: 18.5" PP: 21.5" BoC: 29.25" Sleeves 24.25" + 1.5" Pants waist: 34 + 2" I'm asking $70 each + actual shipping cost from Canada. If you buy the whole lot, I'd drop that down to $150 for all 3. Great way to start an office job or an internship on a budget. They are all in excellent shape and have no holes, rips, or stains. [​IMG] 1) First up is a nice breezy and lightweight tan. Perfect for the summer months [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] 2) A classic dark gray with a subtle glen plaid pattern. Very nice staple suit [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] 3) A very nice mad and different dark brown in a woven pattern. The great texture makes this a sharp suit. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  2. razl

razl Senior member

This is a great offer for some of you young pups and newbies to step your game up from the ubiquitous chinos.

Not affiliated with the op; it's just nice to see good deals for beginners on B&S too.

3. Jorgeezy

Jorgeezy Senior member

Y U NO 36/38? [​IMG]

4. aglass

aglass Well-Known Member

Killer deal. Would be all over it if the BoC was longer (I'm an L). Someone should jump on this asap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.