• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

3 great, like new, Ralph Lauren size 40 starter suits for your new office job - blowout prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birks and Grey Socks

Reaction score
I have for sale 3 great Ralph Lauren starter suits for your new office job. All are in like new condition, 100% wool, and all are the same size. All are 2 button and dual vents, and have flat front pants with no cuff. All are only a couple of seasons old and worn sparingly in a rotation of 10+ suits. They are all tagged a 40S, but I'd say they fit between a S and a R, see actual measurements. S: 18.5" PP: 21.5" BoC: 29.25" Sleeves 24.25" + 1.5" Pants waist: 34 + 2" I'm asking $70 each + actual shipping cost from Canada. If you buy the whole lot, I'd drop that down to $150 for all 3. Great way to start an office job or an internship on a budget. They are all in excellent shape and have no holes, rips, or stains. 1) First up is a nice breezy and lightweight tan. Perfect for the summer months 2) A classic dark gray with a subtle glen plaid pattern. Very nice staple suit 3) A very nice mad and different dark brown in a woven pattern. The great texture makes this a sharp suit.

Attachments

Last edited:

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This is a great offer for some of you young pups and newbies to step your game up from the ubiquitous chinos.

Not affiliated with the op; it's just nice to see good deals for beginners on B&S too.

Jorgeezy

Reaction score
Y U NO 36/38?

aglass

Reaction score
Killer deal. Would be all over it if the BoC was longer (I'm an L). Someone should jump on this asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 110 33.4%
  • 8”

Votes: 99 30.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.9%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%