• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3 Carlo Franco (Official SF & AAAC) Ties - Reg & XL

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
items2001zv8.jpg
items2002tm4.jpg
I now have two brand new Carlo Franco ties for sale. The first, an Official SF tie, lined and standard length has been sold. The second is an Official SF tie, unlined and XL in length. The third has been sold. If you're wondering, I purchased 8 or 10 AAAC and SF ties over a year ago to give away as gifts. This is what's left. It was a while ago but I believe I paid $100 each for them. Ties are seven folds (double 4) made of quality silk and possessing an excellent thickness/heft. Price for each is $75 shipped anywhere in the US ($85 for Canada). $95 shipped anywhere else in the world. Price is firm for the first week. After 7/18 I'll consider offers. PM me with questions. All proceeds go to the Hard2Fit KMW 1950 AWA fund. Tag line, "Help me out before they sell out!" (Donations welcome).

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hmm

Are you also known as Audrey?
laugh.gif
devil.gif

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in the Navy AAAC tie but in a regular length.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't have any others. What you see is what I've got left.
Also, my name isn't Audrey . . . (?)

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hard2Fit
Don't have any others. What you see is what I've got left.
Also, my name isn't Audrey . . . (?)

It was a bad joke on my part.

Audrey is/was last the Carlo Franco service person. I guess she's still there.

Back to the ties. They are gorgeous. I wish Chuck F. well. It was the service problems and not the quality of the ties that caused problems at CF ties.

Hope you sell them.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two left. The first is an Official SF tie, lined and standard length. The second is an Official SF tie, unlined and XL in length. Mogador colors are red, dark dark blue/black?, and cream.

Price for each is $75 shipped anywhere in the US ($85 for Canada). $95 shipped anywhere else in the world. Price is firm for the first week. After 7/18 I'll consider offers. PM me with questions.

All proceeds go to the Hard2Fit KMW 1950 AWA fund. Tag line, "Help me out before they sell out!" (Donations welcome).

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They've been sitting in my closet for over a year. Ordered them a long long time ago. . .

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
how did you receive your carlo franco ties??

laugh.gif
I hear the paisleys are in stock and ready to be shipped. Get your credit card ready!

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
how did you receive your carlo franco ties??

Don't others have a lien on those ties?
laugh.gif

Styk33

Reaction score
I will refrain from bashig CF on your thread. Although I do wish I had one of the ties you are selling.
frown.gif

coatandthai

Reaction score
What happened to CF? I take it that he is no longer persona grata at SF.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Offers for shipped items now accepted. Thx!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads