1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

3 bargains at Saks Off 5th, Leesburg, VA

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by modsquad, Dec 5, 2004.

1. modsquad

modsquad Senior Member

I moonlight weekends in the men's department of the Saks Off 5th outlet at the outlet mall in Leesburg, VA. On the racks right now, there are:

An Alan Flusser tuxedo, 38R. One button, peaked grosgrain lapel, very thick canvas. The tux is cut a bit wide and would be best for a 38R on the short, stocky side. The price is marked $400; the store is offering $100 off every suit this weekend (next weekend too) which takes the price down to $300. There is a sticker on the pricetag good for another 40% off so the total should be around $175.

An Oxxford suit, 42R. Two button, charcol grey, plain, no pinstripes, no nothing. Fabric is super 110 in a three-season weight. The cut seems to me to be pretty much straight down the middle. I don't know the original retail price but with the extra $100 off, we're selling it for $600.

A Gianluca Isaia summer suit, 44L. Three button. The fabric is a very pale grey-green with a nearly imperceptible powder blue windowpane check running through it. Original retail was $2995, marked down to $600 marked down to $500 for the suit special.

Nick

2. bigbadbuff

bigbadbuff Distinguished Member

tried to PM you but you must not have it turned on...

wow modsquad you could really help those of us in VA out if you were so inclined. I live in Richmond so it's not easy to get there too often but I'd come up for any terrific deals. Any nice deals on suits/sportcoats in your store in 46-48R at the moment, in your opinion?

3. Ken55

Ken55 Member

Modsquad,

Does OFA have anything nice in a 42L?

Thanks,
    Ken

4. The_Foxx

The_Foxx Distinguished Member

thanks for the great info. If you run across any Brioni or Oxxford 42short items, will you let me know?