1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

3-24 DROP! OPEN TO OFFERS! Like new Belvest mainline 40r 100% Linen Biege/Natural color Sportcoat-3

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Citan1145, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Citan1145

Citan1145 Senior member

I purchased this jacket on ebay last summer NTW. It is a wonderful Belvest 100% linen jacket in the natural light brown/biege linen color. It is fully canvased, only lined in the shoulders and sleeves and is completely unstructured with soft shoulders and high armholes. It is a 3 button with a slight role. It has 3 patch pockets that are made more casual by bellowed slits in the middle. If this turns you off I can assure you they cannot be seen from more than a few feet away and it makes the jacket much easier to pair with casual items. I absolutely adore this jacket but it is a bit big for me all around. My loss is your gain.

I wore this jacket a handful of times. It is has some rumple to the linen but it has been in storage for a few months. The linen is amazing quality and has a bit of slubbiness so there may be some imperfections in the weave. I assure you it is like new in every regard.

-3 button w/ a slight roll (3roll2.5)
    -Center vent
    -Lined only in shoulders
    -High high quality linen
    -Full canvassed
    -Soft shoulders, deconstructed
    -Wonderful patch pockets w/ unique design

Looking for $350>$325>$300>$275>$245>$225 or best REASONABLE offer dollars shipped in the CONUS. I am willing to ship international but please be willing to may excess shipping fees. This is a steal at this price!

Measurements Tagged 40r, could work for someone a bit larger.
    p2p-22 inches
    shoulders-18.5
    sleeves from shoulder-24.75 inches
    waist buttoned-20 inches
    length from BOC-30.25

Pictures (outdoor shows color best)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags etc.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2013