1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

3.12 DROP OPEN TO OFFERs Used in good condition BB Milano Black and White Donegal Wool Pants 35W x30

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Citan1145, Feb 1, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Citan1145

Citan1145 Senior member

Up for sale are a pair of BB Milano fit black and white donegal wool trousers. I purchased them late last winter. I have lost some weight since then and the cost of tailoring these down is too much so I am passing them on. When I purchased these I was close to a true 33 waist but the milanos fit pretty damn slim so I had to size up and get the waist taken in, so please see measurements. There is unfortunately absolutely no extra length to lengthen further but you can take out the cuffs if you want plain bottoms are more length. The pants were taken in at the waist and in the seat. The rest was untouched and can be let back out for a true size 36 pant.

Apologies for the slight wrinkling due to storage

Plain Front
    100% wool
    No stains, rips, smells (Slightly wrinkled due to storage)
    In good condition

Looking for $95>$85>$75 shipped priority in the CONUS w/ tracking. International shipping ok but please be willing to pay excess cost :)

Measurements (in inches)

Waist across- 17.5
    Thigh- 12.5
    Rise- 12.5 front
    Knee- 9.5
    Leg opening-8
    Inseam-30
    cuffs- 1.5

Pictures (Color best represented by close up)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.