1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

2x Brooks Brothers 1818 Fitzgerald Sport Coats 38R

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Liquidus, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liquidus

Liquidus Senior member

Hello, I have 2 BB 1818 Fitzgerald sport coats for $125 each. Both have been altered (waist taken in, sleeve shortened, collar shortened to eliminate roll) to fit my slim build and have been worn less than 10 times. I am 5'9" and weigh 150 lb. Pictures and measurements (taken to the best of my ability) are as follows:

SOLD Olive Plaid. Tagged 38R. Made in the USA. 100% Saxxon Wool. Fall/winter weight.

Shoulder: 17"
    Chest: 18.75'
    Waist (top button): 18"
    Sleeve length: 24" - My guess is that you can lengthen by 0.5"
    Length (BoC): 29"

Grey with blue windowpane. Tagged 38R. Made in China. 90% wool, 10% cashmere. Fall/winter weight.

Shoulder: 17"
    Chest: 19.5"
    Waist (top button): 18.25"
    Sleeve length: 24" - My guess is that you can lengthen by 0.5"
    Length (Boc): 29"

Price includes free shipping. Given that it's difficult to evaluate fit without trying it on, I am willing to accept returns for a full refund. However, you must pay the return shipping.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.