1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

25 pairs of Epaulet pants - size 33

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by tricky, Aug 23, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tricky

tricky Senior member

Looking to unload a bulk sale of 25 pairs of Walts, Rivets and a few Garrands.

I'm not interested in breaking these up or taking measurements of each pair etc.

There are some gems in here including tweed, wools, flannels and cotton cashmere cord Walts.

I'm 6'1 so the inseam will for the most part be 32" with some to let out. The waist should be around 33 on all and some were altered but as it's Epaulet there's room to take in or let out. A few have never been worn.

Shipping cost from Toronto might be a bitch but you can pay shipping after I've shipped to ensure true cost as I have no clue how much it would be.

Hit me up if interested...

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  2. trig

trig Senior member

dang someone hit the motherload!

3. tv2177

tv2177 Senior member

damn how did i miss this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.