25% off at Hansen's Clothing for Black Friday, but sale starts now

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by smogfarmgirl, Nov 20, 2012.

1. smogfarmgirl

smogfarmgirl Member

For all you Hansenphiles, you know he almost never does sales, usually only one product at a time. Their Facebook says they are doing a Black Friday sale, 25% off Robert Talbott, Pendleton, St. Croix, Gitman Brothers, Zelli, Allen Edmonds, Skip Gambert, Knight of New Zealand, and Torino Leather.

And, the sale is already started! Some good deals to be had, especially for items that rarely go on sale. I'm gonna pick up some Allen Edmonds I've been coveting.

http://hansensclothing.com

2. jim10

jim10 Well-Known Member

It applies to their custom dress shirts as well. First time I've ever seen those on sale there.

3. lordsuperb

lordsuperb Senior member

Has anyone ever used Robert talbott mtm? I'm wondering is it really worth the money to pay $70 extra for the hand tailoring? I could use some nice white and blue shirts.

4. justinkapur

justinkapur Senior member

i ordered 6 a while back and just ordered 4 more. IMO best wearing shirts ive handled. I am a bigger dude for my size neck so I do prefer wearing custom. I tried Zegna shirts and Canali but these wear better and quality of fabric and craftsmanship IMO is much better by Talbott