• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

24 season premiere

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
pretty damn badass... Jack looked like he went soft for a bit, before he showed his old self.

zeni

Reaction score
Tomorrow's conclusion looks badass. I want to see Jack pwn that punk ass kid who was bitching about his name being mispronounced.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Tomorrow's conclusion looks badass. I want to see Jack pwn that punk ass kid who was bitching about his name being mispronounced.
Me too, jeni! Mostly I just want to see him bite people again, though.

Is anyone else tired of Chloe all over again ALREADY? Man, she's annoying.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
Me too, jeni! Mostly I just want to see him bite people again, though.

Is anyone else tired of Chloe all over again ALREADY? Man, she's annoying.

Hm is Fayed the new Habib Marwan? Or will he get pwned early? I don't think he's tough enough to be all Imothep haha...

It looks like they're still getting famous people to cameo in 24. That guy is getting some pretty mainstream roles since Harold and Kumar.

zeni

Reaction score
Maybe he'll bite the kid sauce
laugh.gif

Chloe doesn't bother me that much, but I was laughing when it only took like 2 seconds of screen time before she did her "I'm in a bitchy mood" face.

mussel

Reaction score
Chole's okay, she's Jack's most loyal ally. The daugther's the most annoying, let's hope she doesn't pop up later in the season. I wish it was she that got killed off, not Tony, Michelle or David Palmer.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Seriously. Elisha needs to be voted off the 24 island, or at least take anti-annoying pills since shes not bad to look at, and hopefully fugly Audrey doesn't get too involved. I forget if Mia Kershner has been killed off or if shes still floating around?

Jl24

Reaction score
I've been a fan of 24 for the first four seasons, but I thought last season was sub-par and this season so far looks weak. Maybe I'm just too used to the storyline now but there aren't as many twists or subplots as there used to be. I also thought they sold out on how Jack got out of China or Siberia or where ever the hell he was. I think its actually good that he suddenly wants to retire (although unbelievable), at least it brings a different kind of conflict into the series.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jl24
I've been a fan of 24 for the first four seasons, but I thought last season was sub-par and this season so far looks weak. Maybe I'm just too used to the storyline now but there aren't as many twists or subplots as there used to be. I also thought they sold out on how Jack got out of China or Siberia or where ever the hell he was. I think its actually good that he suddenly wants to retire (although unbelievable), at least it brings a different kind of conflict into the series.

Personally I liked last season and this one, but didn't like seasons 2-3. I think season four turned up the notch a bit and loved the shock value at the beginning of season 5. Season four was the best, when Jack just went nuts and owned everyone and rescued the Secretary of Defense.

metaphysician

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
I forget if Mia Kershner has been killed off or if shes still floating around?

She got immunity at the end of season 4 and presumably left the country.

I was a fan of 24 seasons 1-3 but I thought season 4 was awful and season 5 little better. This season looks dull.

von Rothbart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am a big fan 24 but I have to admit the first 2 hours was relatively tame compare with the prior seasons. I can't wait for tonite's back-to-back episodes. I think season 4 really kick ass.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well, it looks like Magic Mountain is closed, permanently.

Jack looks pissed. I think someone is going down, hard, next week.

Curtis should have left well enough alone...

Still think it's tame, vR?

Violinist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I gotta say, this is getting a bit old. When will the people at CTU or whatever learn to start trusting Jack? Doesn't he go rogue every season?

24's story lines are great brainless entertainment but sometimes it's so low brow and stupid it almost seems like a joke.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The part that annoys me is when the whole family is cowering around the half-dead Arab kid barely holding onto his gun. The mom could have disarmed him in a second and shot him in the face ending the whole threat. If while she was dressing the wound she instead pushed his gun hand out with one arm and slapped him hard on the wound with the other he'd likely have been unconscious right then and there. Also, what was the dad doing just standing there while the dude detonates a nuclear bomb? It just bothers me that the people are so sheeplike while they get killed haha

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads