1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

$225 Black Fleece Thom Browne Blue/White Oxford BB1 15"x 34"

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by VanRitz, May 23, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VanRitz

VanRitz Well-Known Member

Retailed for $225.

This is probably the best oxford cloth button down shirt that I have ever owned. Unfortunately, I wear a 35"- 36" sleeve and have a 16" neck, so this is just a hair too small on me. My loss is your gain.

• Has the now-elusive long collar that creates a great roll when buttoned, worn with or without a tie
    • 100% cotton fabric is a thick and sturdy oxford cloth in the classic pattern of blue on white stripes
    • Buttons are beautiful genuine mother of pearl
    • Side gussets are sewn in to reinforce side seam at the bottom of the shirt
    • Box pleated at the rear to allow for greater movement
    • Thom Browne's signature locker loop sewn under rear collar
    • Split yoke has impressive pattern matching of stripes
    • Single outer chest pocket, with no button or flap
    • Mitered barrel cuffs with gauntlet button
    • Shirt fronts overlap at bottom of button placket or prevent gaping when tucked in

Fit is slim and flattering but certainly not skinny. I have an relatively athletic build with a 38" chest and a 32" waist and find this shirt to fit very well when tucked in, without needing to be taken in at the waist or covered by a tailored jacket.

Tagged a size BB1, which corresponds to a size 15" neck with 34" sleeves. Appears to fit true to tagged size.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.