1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by FRATERNITYSTUD, May 10, 2002.

1. FRATERNITYSTUD

FRATERNITYSTUD Well-Known Member

Have you guys smelled "212 on Ice" by Carolina Herrerra?? What do you think of it?

2. Mike C.

Mike C. Senior member

I think it smells really good. It's always one of those things that I mean to buy, just never get around to. What's great is that not that many people use it, so it has some uniqueness. As for my next cologne purchase im gonna buy the new Gendarme; it's only available at Barney's, so the exclusivity is a major plus.

3. Steve B.

Steve B. Senior member

I purchased another Barney's exclusive when I was in NYC last week- CoStume National- like it a lot.

4. GQ Lawyer

GQ Lawyer Senior member

Is that different that regular 212 (which is the most amazing cologne)?

5. joshxfoo

joshxfoo Member

not a big deal, but just out of curiosity, do you pronounce 212 and "two-one-two" or "two-twelve"?

6. GQ Lawyer

GQ Lawyer Senior member

I think that it is supposed to be two one two, like the NYC area code.

7. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

I tested 212 on Ice this past weekend at Bloomingdale's.  In my opinion, it smells like a lemony cleaning agent.  You're better off sticking with the original 212.

8. FRATERNITYSTUD

FRATERNITYSTUD Well-Known Member

Chaser,
    I agree with you, although it smells good, I think I am going to purchase Hugo Boss' new cologne (forget the name) but it has a more masculine smell to it and comes in a funky spherical bottle.