• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2022 World Cup

blacklight

Reaction score
France is missing several key players due to injury. That will be a problem when they face better teams.

And yet what is effectively their B team + Mbappe and Griezmann still has Dembele, Tchouameni, Giroud, etc. Their attacking roster in particular is still arguably the best in the tournament even with Benzema and Nkunku out. Of the remaining biggest threats to France's run the weaknesses of those teams (lack of fast and disciplined defensive full backs) correlates exactly with their strength, which is Dembele and Mbappe turning every counter into Tour de France.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The silver lining for South Korea, if you’re looking really, really hard for it, is that they’re forcing Brazil’s goalkeeper to make saves.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Atlantic's World Cup coverage is very well done.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

"But to be fair, this is not the first time that a group of Americans has blundered into a country in the Middle East without bothering to fully educate itself about the facts on the ground first."
fair-hurtful-but-fair-christina-applegate.gif

nootje

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wtf Spain. Against Marocco? That’s going to leave a mark(stain) for years to come.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That shot was utter perfection, even though I’m cheering for Switzerland.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Morocco gonna play a 10-0-0 formation after seeing the Portugal game.

Adsky Luck

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Morocco gonna play a 10-0-0 formation after seeing the Portugal game.
Morocco is the smart bet to advance and a good value.
I heard someone say they haven't conceded a single goal yet in the tourney, I did not check it but it could be true, Portugal did, including some silly ones, and nearly got beat by Ghana and lost to South Korea. While Morocco, they overcame Spain and Spain trumps Portugal any time, so there's that also.

blacklight

Reaction score
wtf Spain. Against Marocco? That’s going to leave a mark(stain) for years to come.

I don't think so at all. Morocco were very underrated coming into the tournament and them getting to this point with their philosophy and players like Hakimi, Boufal, Ziyech isn't much of a surprise for anyone paying attention to the sport beyond UEFA. They've also invested a ton in the sport in recent years and have a bunch of players who have either played for or are products of some the top academies in Spain and France. They are making serious noise in Africa and I think they're a rising power with a ton of talent abroad. Spain have also looked pedestrian for years.

Morocco is the smart bet to advance and a good value.
I heard someone say they haven't conceded a single goal yet in the tourney, I did not check it but it could be true, Portugal did, including some silly ones, and nearly got beat by Ghana and lost to South Korea. While Morocco, they overcame Spain and Spain trumps Portugal any time, so there's that also.

Now that Santos has been vindicated for making a decision that has been obvious for a few years now I think Morocco will be too fatigued to keep Bruno, Silva, and Felix (what a player) in check. Rooting for them but they looked absolutely winded in the second half against Spain and I'm not sure they'll have the legs or the depth to execute the same gameplan against what might be the best midfield in the tournament. Even if Morocco have yet to concede Portugal are both easily the best attacking side they have faced and a completely different team with Ronaldo out.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How has he not heard of the hockey player? You know the one who started the donut shop, Sam Dunkin.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads