• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2022 College Football

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

jack webb

Reaction score
The 2022 college football season is sure going out with a bang. Both #3 TCU and #4 USC lose. USC won't be part of the playoffs, although a strong argument can still be made on behalf of TCU. All that's needed for complete bedlam is unranked Purdue upsetting #2 Michigan.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thank the college football gods that we finally get a year without Alabama, Clemson, or Oklahoma, but it would have been even better if Ohio State hadn't made it. At least two of those teams has made the playoffs every single year, often three of them.

I look forward to five years from now when people are like "goddammit Georgia is in the playoffs again." It's already kind of happening and they've only made it three times.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thank the college football gods that we finally get a year without Alabama, Clemson, or Oklahoma, but it would have been even better if Ohio State hadn't made it. At least two of those teams has made the playoffs every single year, often three of them.

I look forward to five years from now when people are like "goddammit Georgia is in the playoffs again." It's already kind of happening and they've only made it three times.
I don't know if I want TCU to win or have both tOSU/Michigan in the championship. Like TCU winning it all would be awesome but so would a repeat of tOSU/Michigan. And if Michigan repeats their performance...

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
OSU vs Michigan would require Georgia to lose so I'm not down with that.

My bet is that we get a rematch of last's years semi-final with Georgia vs Michigan.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TCU's uniforms are kinda silly looking, but I like them.

Edit: and if you people aren't watching this game, you're missing some crazy ****.

Last edited:

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Both of those games were amazing, although I'm pretty sure I lost about eight weeks off my life during that Georgia win. I can't handle winning like that.

Now I sleep.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was kind of expecting a blowout, but uh...not like that. 65-7? About as good a game as I've seen a team play, ever, much less in the biggest game of the year.

Feels good. Nowhere like last year, but anytime you can win two, you're going to take that.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Imagine getting this upset about a college football game.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Getting that mad over a game that your team wasn't even in and never had a shot at getting in lol.

It wasn't a great game but I can't see how any other team could have justified getting a slot in the playoffs.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads