• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2015 Dubious Honors: Funniest Post. Nominate your candidates!

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
2015 Dubious Honors: Funniest Post

What a year! We saw some real milestones, and it's time to take an appreciative look back at what we've all accomplished. Styleforum is full of individuals who deserve to dubiously honored for their contributions to the community, and we need your help! With that said, we're happy to announce the very first STYLEFORUM DUBIOUS HONORS, where we look back at the year gone by and pick the very best (and weirdest) posts that were made to the forum.

To see all how it works and brows all the categories, click here.

THIS THREAD IS FOR NOMINATIONS TOWARDS THE AWARD FOR "Funniest Post." Please post your nominations below. You have until January 20th to make your nominations! After that, a poll will be created in this thread and there will be a 3-day voting period, ending at 12AM of January 24th. The winners will be revealed in the January 27th newsletter (not signed up for the newsletter? Sign up here).

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
@arnoldpettibone 's response to @Caveat in the Geller thread:

My summer parka zipper failed. Still trying to decide what to do with it.

Actually it didn't fail me. It failed the guy in Japan who sold it to me on auction without mentioning that the zipper didn't work. Now it's just been sitting in my closet. I guess I need to have it replaced but I don't have a good tailor.
or you didn't realize "the sweet of zipper meat with less happiness" actually meant the zip was broke

Wayward

Reaction score
Last edited:

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score

I completely forgot about this. No joke, just got done walking home and explaining the ToJ saga to my girlfriend minutes before seeing this post, so we just watched it and lost it

sepp

Reaction score
@psydle

Trolling the eBay guy on his CCP sale. That's worthy of a nomination.

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hadn't seen that ToJ clip. Now I have to clean up my sofa.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL!I've never seen that one before. Instant classic.

Last edited:

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Someone tell me how I monetise my YouTube views on this
It's at 995 now!

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Theres a lot that I cant find/remember but this one I saved, once again from the ToJ thread

Uhhh...you just woke up? A mere few months ago when you were still involved with the company when there were people still waiting for damn near 2 years and you were still hypnotized and singing the tunes Drew taught you. Hope you got what you wanted out of it. In my eyes, you are only step below him. If you really cared you would have stood up for us a lot longer and left the company earlier....but, I guess human nature is to care about oneself first so instead you slug along hoping for some reward or perhaps you were being rewarded until Drew's money ran out.

Hey.. hey guy... eat a dick lol

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads