2014 C7 Corvette Stingray

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by IrateCustomer, Jan 15, 2013.

1. IrateCustomer

IrateCustomer Senior member

Personally, I think they did a really good job with the styling queues, taking it from a baby boomer's muscle car, to a more modern sports car. I've never been a fan of the Corvette's looks, but driving one is just an amazing experience as a 99 percenter. The 3/4 pictures are what really do it for me on this car, and I love the four center exhaust pipes on it.

[​IMG]

2014 C7 Corvette Stingray

Last edited: Jan 15, 2013

2. Vickt

Vickt Senior member

The four center exhausts are a bit weird because they're round when nothing else on the car is round anymore... Overall I like it, though I'd probably get at least some of those vents body colored. Hope to see it in person at the DC auto show soon.

3. IrateCustomer

Well, now that it's been released it should be at all subsequent auto shows of note. I'm not sure what other shape those exhaust could be without looking very strange.

4. whiteslashasian

whiteslashasian Senior member

Reminds me a bit of the Ferrari FF..

5. IrateCustomer

They are going for a younger buyer now. It's really about time too because every Corvette club I've ever seen (many) have all been cluttered up with silver hair and satin club jackets. They need to tap into the younger money now, and I think they've helped their cause with this design.

6. Varmant

Varmant Well-Known Member

...mated with a 1980's corvette.

This new model is a nice loking car but in no way even resembles a Stingray. They shoud have just called it something else.

7. Imhoff

Imhoff Senior member

The first one sold this past weekend at Scottsdale Barrett Jackson auctions for a little over a million. In person, this car is absolutely stunning.

8. IrateCustomer

You saw it in person and didn't get any pictures? ASDflkasdhf;akjsdgn;aodisghakl'j!!!!!!