• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer, Calcio, Voetball, Fútbol, Futebo

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's his sweet spot too.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Man Suarez, I want to like him but what a ******* savage. He's going to get himself banned from all competition.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And don't forget that one !!

0.jpg

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'd like to see what Uruguayans will say once the emotions die down a little. I chatted with quite a few of their fans in Sao Paolo and Suarez could not do any wrong in their eyes. Let's see how they justify this.

Mark Anthony

Reaction score
ill intent and dangerous play are key factors not secondary issues. So it is hard to argue that was the case here.

I still feel after watching from three angles that Marchisio's boot never actually touches Rios. They bump but not the boot. And if so, dear god it barely grazes.

If that technically is a red card, most matches would end 7 v 7.

Uruguay did defend well and Italy did not have the answer though, you felt they were getting a bit closer.

Ultimate irony is Suarez will surely be banned from the rest of the tournament. No Suarez, no chance in hell.

At least if it had gone 10 v 10 after the "missed with the head butt, but since I am here I better bite him" this could all be different.

Enjoy all.

Go Iran, Netherlands, Germany!!!

BTW - Can I call last word on this?? ;)

arnathor

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Glad to see Mark Anthony cheering on Netherlands now!
biggrin.gif

Now Portugal has to pull a miracle to make it through, James Street is going to be quiet except when the Dutch fans make it out! I predict Hamilton is going to become Netherlands Central!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

erictheobscure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, it was exciting chiefly by virtue of its timing--at the last possible moment of added time.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not that Colombia has a weak player base, but watching this team in the WC reminds me just how good a coach Pekerman is. Argentina should've gone much further in 2006, but for Kahn and his little papelito

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This schedule where both group games are played at the exact same time is deliciously overwhelming

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh wow, they are actually going to give Greece a game winner penalty for that!!??

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yay Greece! Bravo Elladara mou

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads