1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

2013 Winter Trends for a Junior in High School?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by reeeeeboot, Nov 22, 2012.

1. reeeeeboot

reeeeeboot Member

I'm a junior in high school, and have the opportunity to go shopping with my grandparents. I've been following fashion shows but I can't find much info for what is really a very casual space in fashion. In high school everyone puts a lot of effort into looking like they don't try. Of course I don't agree with this mindset, but I'm not about to try and start a fashion revolution. So my goal is to look better than the average guy, but not too formal. Any trends I should be following? I'm about average height, slim body size, lift weights but only slightly more defined than average, if that helps any. Oh, and I have shoulder-length hair.