• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2012/13 College Basketball Season

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sigh. Leaving for Korea and Shanghai Wednesday. Have tickets for Thursday and Saturdays game. I just made my dads day.

He will get to see both MSU and UM at the Palace

Last edited:

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I have no strong opinion about Pitino, but I detest everything about Jim Boeheim. He's a thin-skinned, Napoleonic *****, and his teams are full of wannabe gang-bangers who repeatedly piss down their leg as soon as it's required that they actually show toughness. They'll be out the first weekend.

That's the thing about 'Cuse though, when you think they are going to go out in the first round, they go 3-4 rounds deep and when they have a strong team that should go deep, they lose to southwestern christian poly tech. They are the most frustrating program in college basketball in that regard. This team has no business getting out of the second round but depending on who is their bracket, I would be shocked if they go to the sweet 16 or final 8. That stupid 3-2 zone gives a lot of teams trouble and they can shoot the 3 ball.

tullytra

Reaction score
Burke v. VCU's defense should be fun to watch in the second round. Arizona-New Mexico is another potential matchup I'm looking forward to. Indiana-NC State would be up and down. Tip times are out now: Michigan State-Valpo is the first at 12:15 Thursday.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Jay Bilas has VCU in the Final Four

he's got the Canes in the final 8. don't know **** about CBB, but that seems pretty reasonable.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Miami is no joke. Larkin is good. They've been playing great down the stretch. I don't see them getting past Indiana though.

Kiss of death. I've filled 4 brackets and am Big Ten heavy in all of them. That means no Big 10 team will advance far.

I think MSU gets by Duke. We can match Duke player for player. It'll come down to Appling. I think we win.

Everyone is picking Louisville and i somewhat agree. They create chaos and MSU turns the ball over too much. I just keep thinking about '09

Last edited:

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Miami is no joke. Larkin is good. They've been playing great down the stretch. I don't see them getting past Indiana though.

Kiss of death. I've filled 4 brackets and am Big Ten heavy in all of them. That means no Big 10 team will advance far.

Everyone is picking Louisville and i somewhat agree. They create chaos and MSU turns the ball over too much. I just keep thinking about '09

I like St. Louis to upset Louisville

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Of course I have michigan losing to VCU.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm watching the last few minutes of my first game of the day, and it's a good one - Marquette vs. Davidson.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Didn't watch the game, but being a Marquette fan since the Al McGuire days I'm happy they won.

Buzz needs to get himself a GOOD big man. They won't get over the hump until they do.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Gonzaga is barely hanging on. Southern is on the verge of becoming the first 16 seed to knock down a #1. Didn't expect the game to be this close.

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

:slayer:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads