1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

2012/13 College Basketball Season

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by tullytra, Nov 9, 2012.

1. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

it has to be a bad facelift or something

2. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

Siva pointed an outstanding game in the second half. That guy is as quick as any college player I've ever seen.

3. whiteslashasian

whiteslashasian Senior member

Great game. There was so much action, fire, intensity and fun moments.

I think after the Hancock ownage late in the first half, the other tipping point of the game was the bad foul call on Burke blocking Siva's drive and layup. That was ALL BALL and would have stopped Louisville on their tear and swung things back toward Michigan. Bad call.

Still was one of the greatest NCAA games I can recall watching.

4. HORNS

HORNS Senior member

The officiating in this tournament was horrendous.

1 person likes this.
  5. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. edmorel

edmorel Senior member Dubiously Honored

this was the greatest NCAA tournament in a long time. Great games, great upsets, great "cinderellas", from Dunk City to Wichita State to Albrecht yesterday. Louisville played great and deserved to win, the officiating did not cause Michigan to lose. That being said, it is so hard feeling happy for Pitino.

7. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

I agree, completely. I enjoyed all the games of the tournament and the upsets that came with it. Really enjoyed the tournament. I'm not a fan of Pitino at all, but his team was the better one. Still don't like him though.

8. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

Looks like he and Paul McCartney have the same plastic surgeon.