1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

2011 Miss America Contestants: Should Evolution Be Taught In Schools?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Tck13, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Don Carlos

Don Carlos Senior member

a lot of truth here wont get you anywhere long term. to sustain a succesful and happy long term relationship both people need to be physically attracted to eachother with compatible sexual needs AND be mentally on a level enough playing feild so they dont get bored and frustrated with eachother. just my opinion
    Depends how you define long term. Purely anecdotal experience here, but I've dated girls at both ends of the spectrum, and here's how they bore out: - Dated an incredibly smart, but mediocre looking girl. Relationship lasted 8 months. - Dated a refuckingdiculously hot, but dumb girl. Relationship lasted 3 years. - Dated a really hot and really smart girl. She was nuts, and her lunacy ended up being too much to bear. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. in stitches

in stitches Senior member Moderator

Depends how you define long term. Purely anecdotal experience here, but I've dated girls at both ends of the spectrum, and here's how they bore out:

- Dated an incredibly smart, but mediocre looking girl. Relationship lasted 8 months.

- Dated a refuckingdiculously hot, but dumb girl. Relationship lasted 3 years.

- Dated a really hot and really smart girl. She was nuts, and her lunacy ended up being too much to bear. [​IMG] [​IMG]

im talking marriage material only.

if there is no intent on going for the long haul whats the fucking diference. take what you have for what its worth for as long as you can. fuck much, challenge each other much, have fun much and move on when the time comes. maybe a dumb way of seeing things but thats how i see it

3. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

- Dated a really hot and really smart girl. She was nuts, and her lunacy ended up being too much to bear. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Those wiminz are designated undate-ble in my book. Both of my serious relationships involved 2 incredibly hot Asian girls. Neither was extremely book smart, but they were definitely not dumb.

4. in stitches

in stitches Senior member Moderator

Those wiminz are designated undateable in my book.

the wimmenz are marriage material in my book.

5. PeterMetro

PeterMetro Senior member

Just for the record, these are Miss USA contestants, not Miss America.

While some people may not draw a distinction between the two - and I would suspect some women compete in both - Miss America is the world's largest scholarship organization for women, while Miss USA was founded as a promotional event for a swimsuit company, is owned by Donald Trump, and apparently sponsored by Las Vegas Tourism.

While the people who say they don't think evolution should be taught in schools clearly sound ignorant, I think the more insidious answer is the "both sides of the story answer" that presents creationism and evolution as equivalents.

6. embowafa

embowafa Senior member

The ironic thing is I don't even find majority of these chicks hot. I see much better in Kansas City on daily basis.

no...you don't.

[​IMG]

7. Saul Silver

Saul Silver Senior member

I don't understand why people rate women on anything but a binary scale.

8. Prada_Ferragamo

no...you don't.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I wonder what she looks like when the make up comes off. But that rack is [​IMG]

9. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

I don't understand why people rate women on anything but a binary scale.

Where's the fun in that?

[​IMG]

I wonder what she looks like when the make up comes off. But that rack is [​IMG]

And a paisan to boot!

[​IMG]

10. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

Miss Maryland actually seemed to understand the question, and gave a pretty good answer! (6:30)

Nevada, LOL, nice city plug...

11. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

12. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

Nevada, LOL, nice city plug...

Hawt, but one of only three or four that really crashed and burned on the question, IMO.

Strictly for leering purposes!

13. StephenHero

StephenHero Senior member

no...you don't.

[​IMG]

I thought she was among the least hot of the ones I saw. Weird eyes.

14. Prada_Ferragamo

Washington is hot, so is Maryland.

15. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

I keep telling you guys, but you don't want to listen.

[​IMG]

16. Prada_Ferragamo

Not as hot as the other ones.

17. Don Carlos

Don Carlos Senior member

I keep telling you guys, but you don't want to listen. [​IMG]
    Chunky, problematic thighs. You can practically pre-cog the cellulite that will form on them in 2 to 3 years. No buttocks to speak of. A dopey, vacant countenance. Ill-plucked eyebrows in the White Trash mode. Nose a half-dozen millimeters too wide. One looks upon her and sees not so much a woman as a mewling calf, blind and stupid, born into this world destined for slaughter. She is an unworthy specimen among unworthy specimens.

18. jarude

jarude Senior member

[]Beauty
    []Intelligence
    []Sanity

For females, pick two of three at most. Surprised at all the surprise in this thread.

19. scarphe

scarphe Senior member

[]Beauty
    []Intelligence
    []Sanity

For females, pick two of three at most. Surprised at all the surprise in this thread.

throw the last option out. the sane woman does nto exist.

20. Don Carlos

Don Carlos Senior member

[]Beauty
    []Intelligence
    []Sanity

Thanks for ripping off my meme, Ravishing Rick Rude. [​IMG]